Weekend + Midweek Football

Black.

sh*t CLUB NO HISTORY.
stupid thing to say tbh.what the f*ck would you know about liverpools history
Your too livid atm. I'll let you simmer down then we can talk.
nah im not livid at all.just pisses me off when liverpool fans talk about their clubs history and their success in the 80' before they were even born

sh*t CLUB NO HISTORY.
stupid thing to say tbh.what the f*ck would you know about liverpools history
Your too livid atm. I'll let you simmer down then we can talk.
nah im not livid at all.just pisses me off when liverpool fans talk about their clubs history and their success in the 80' before they were even born
why cant he do tht

Wesley's passing tonight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>________Honda>>>>>>>>>>>>________The special one>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_____The way man laughed & joked with Chelsea players/stuff then the way kicked before the whistle went, all shaking hands with the Chelsea employees. The celebration of the goal then suddenly calming down lol.Lol @ JT chatting to the ref at the end, something about 'same every year'. What's he talking about, ok they were one or two questionable moments but they were beaten fair & square.Chelsea deserved to get knocked out.

inter aint winning no champions league,this was there final as far as jose is concernedbarca or man u will winon another note the english media are mentally ill pedophiles the way they reported chelseas away goal as some kind of enormous victory in the first legas opposed to 'chelsea lost' (all papers did this,i read every paper?)but dnt worry this warped sense of nationalism extends to the bookmakers as wellso we can all get rich this summer wen they price someone like spain at 18/1 if they face england in the world cup etc

Etoo wasn't that good tonight to be honest, he's a constant threat due to his pace and finishing qualities but i don't really think he stood out tonight
Tonight he did what he does best, scores important goals when it matters.