Weekend + Midweek Football

Black.

He is that good.Wow, I hope someone phones up Talksport tomorrow and shoves this down Darren Gough's throat.
lol i know ppl willHe says AA is better
Did you hear him the other day? Saying Messi only got a hat-trick against Valencia because it was 10 and there a relegation threatened club. Then has the cheek to say Messi is 3rd best in the world, claiming he don't do it on the big stage, well I guess he failed to watch the Champions League final (most 1 sided final for years)

He is that good.Wow, I hope someone phones up Talksport tomorrow and shoves this down Darren Gough's throat.
lol i know ppl willHe says AA is better
Did you hear him the other day? Saying Messi only got a hat-trick against Valencia because it was 10 and there a relegation threatened club. Then has the cheek to say Messi is 3rd best in the world, claiming he don't do it on the big stage, well I guess he failed to watch the Champions League final (most 1 sided final for years)
Yeah, was going on about Rooney afterwards about his goals v Milan

Guest haze-e

f*ckin ell.Real talk Barca only played Stuttgart init. ITV going on like they battered Madrid.Kmt. I beg we get them en-route to the finals.