Roll Deep - Good Times

Guest Malcolm Tucker

I dont really like this kinda music watched the first 20 seconds hope it makes money for them can not really cuss them for that

but can not belive these are the same guys who were dropping bars on terrible, roll deep regular, bounce

thought we saw the last of this stuff with avenue and shake a leg

they do still make proper grime ?

last thing i heard was a remix of wickdit ting with j2k and skepta

I dont really like this kinda music watched the first 20 seconds hope it makes money for them can not really cuss them for that

but can not belive these are the same guys who were dropping bars on terrible, roll deep regular, bounce

thought we saw the last of this stuff with avenue and shake a leg

they do still make proper grime ?

last thing i heard was a remix of wickdit ting with j2k and skepta

ye can you blame them for jumping on the commercial ship, now more so than ever, especially seeing the success that some of their peers have had in recent times.

it seems like this is the end of the road for every top person in grime, well most anyways. once they get a decent following they will cross over into this poppy sh*t to try cash in. this is why grime is a bit of a joke because its become this open ended scene where the top half moves off in this tangent (i dunno if you can even call them grime then) and it just leaves everyone confused lol.

• Upvote 1

I hear that

But to be honest if Wiley was to make a dubstep banger today it was to get rinsed by everyone you will see 70% of the grime scene do the same thing within 5 weeks

to be honest I can not blame them. But what I will ask is where are the grime bangers. That is why I rate Skepta so highly man does that pop sh*t but always comes up with grime fire

but the mentality of grime ''artist'' seems to have manifested to be similar to hip hop allot of trash talk infront of camera's and everyone wanting to be the next 50 cent and sh*t.

I just find it hard to belive when these mc guys were spitting over ice rink, creeper etc

I know the sales thing is a par but need to think ways around it like marketing a cd around a tour of concert dates etc but let them do their thing coz I am, sure they must of had a good time doing this stuff

I think integrity goes a long wayand allot of grime guys seem to be hoars when it comes to this stuff

I dont follow uk hip hop but do them man over that side do this kinda thing?