Roll Deep - Good Times

Guest Malcolm Tucker

things keep getting better for these uk black artist

hopefully the consistency of #1 stays up there for other artist

I dont care for the music but as long as they still run underground mix tapes (like the rappers stateside) I dont care what they do in they release in the pop charts

Look at the top 10. Completely filled with UK "urban" acts. How long will this current wave last? The other day I saw a music video for a UK artist called Aggro? (sp?). Never seen or heard of him before, today I'm reading in the paper how he recorded that tune with a chick from p*ssy Cat Dolls. So from out of the blue this dude will probably get a top 10.

Look at the top 10. Completely filled with UK "urban" acts. How long will this current wave last? The other day I saw a music video for a UK artist called Aggro? (sp?). Never seen or heard of him before, today I'm reading in the paper how he recorded that tune with a chick from p*ssy Cat Dolls. So from out of the blue this dude will probably get a top 10.

congrats to them and all the ex grime lads making europop hits

this wat they have to do to get those hits i guess,secretly i think these man all love it though

ill stop short of saying i do too

great capitalist pop record though,wudnt be surprised if gordon brown had this as his campaign song

good for them man, but not the type of music that we all know roll deep have made a name for themselves with, but the mainstream doesnt appreciate "proper" urban uk music it would seem, so has to be watered down pop club tunes, shame