Which Country's Food Would You Say Is The Best?

Kim

Italians try it they think they invented pizzas

it was actually the persian army. Basically like all they had was dough and tomatoes and ''hard milk'' which was basically milk that had gone hard from the desert journeys and they were pretty broke, but they had a good source of heat the sun, so they spread the dough on their shields and then mashed up the tomatoes and put that on it, and then put some hard milk on it. They started eating it like that raw, but then one of the dudes noticed that the sun would cook it and make it crispy and the hard milk would melt and they enjoyed it very much it's what they used to finally topple the greeks before Alexander and his period their might came from the discovery of feta. (haloumi cheese would later go on to consume the greeks and the turks in an all out war on a small island, both trying to claim ownership)

Good food is good food, every country has those special dishes.

like wot countrys

Mexican

Italian

Chinese

Proper Indian

moroccan

German / Has some nice dishes actually.

Swiss

Scottish( had to put it in LOL)

Greek

Its not just food, its how its cooked and prepaired and what you fancy too. I don't know about anyone else, but I couldnt eat the same thing over and over I like some variety in my food.

Jamaican food is nice, but sometimes the way some people hype this food up constantly over every other food makes me think sometimes they just begging ever so slightly.

Italian

/ edit

think I have to add that most people who believe they have ate proper Italian food probably havnt

you need to go to italy and then to a rural area to actually experience a good example of italian cuisine

oh and the deserts>>>>

Italian ice cream >>>>>

Just had Brazilian not long ago and BOY is the meat off the hinges.

I like Malaysian food too, but NO Oriental country beats Chinese food

African food is delicious but if we are talking North then that's more Mediterranean and has little connection with Africa itself.....Southern African food is VASTLY different from West and East. Never the less the sh*t is nice.

f*ck Italian food, it's nice but f*ck their egotistical chefs who openly strut around saying no food beats theirs. Chicken Cacciatore though....it's a lot