Things that have been in you house since you moved in to it

Captain Planet

Just took a walk around the and and i actually cant believe how much has changed over the 18 and a half years, came here when I was 6 months.

Kitchen is probably the closest room to being unchanged, the original wall paper and tiling remains, and some granite step that leads into what would have been the garden (now conservatory, courtesy of uncle Charles).

Theres a picture of me still hanging on the wall I made in reception, u know them ones where u glued pasta onto a party plate then the teacher sprayed it silver and stuck ur photo on it.

I think theres a bookshelf in the living room.

On the staircase there are still the original railing thingys under the handrail, no idea what they are called.

yeah u?

We've changed up everything in the house, cos it was literally moulding away in front of us.

The only thing thats still there since we bought the house 16 years ago is one old old grass press from several owners before thats still sitting in the garden and one old horse shoe. The things are antiques.

fddhth.jpg?t=1268570366

i was born in there,

been thinking alot recently about going there and asking the people that live there if i can have a look inside, do you think they will mind?

i know its inevitable that it will be torn down at some point, dont want to of not seen inside before then. i wanted to take my future children there so they can see where i came from.

Grew up in an estate, but at the time it was far from what is labelled as an estate now (Bang Bang Cricklewood Gang).

Since then, my mums run into the neighbours we had who are still bless but surrounding area has changed massively with new local housing developments.

This house though, hardly spend any time here, up in brum moretime.

sh*t, lifes changed so much mayne.

Grew up in an estate, but at the time it was far from what is labelled as an estate now (Bang Bang Cricklewood Gang).

Since then, my mums run into the neighbours we had who are still bless but surrounding area has changed massively with new local housing developments.

This house though, hardly spend any time here, up in brum moretime.

sh*t, lifes changed so much mayne.

Clitterhouse?