You know you're ___when....

JOHN DOE

My hand gets cleaned, then cleans me, i don't see how that makes me unhygienic, although granted this place is full of ppl that avoid tap water and apparently keep their toothbrushes in airtight, nuke-proof cabinets 60 miles below sea level to prevent germ contamination. so i feel arguin with some of you will be an uphill struggle.

using your hands to wash is butters man never feels right when i stay away from home and have to do this.

My hand gets cleaned, then cleans me, i don't see how that makes me unhygienic, although granted this place is full of ppl that avoid tap water and apparently keep their toothbrushes in airtight, nuke-proof cabinets 60 miles below sea level to prevent germ contamination. so i feel arguin with some of you will be an uphill struggle.

Lol

Bt honestly ur hand will nt exfoliate ur body. U muss have a lot of deadskin on u.

Guest Lemons

Big fat white C/S

We're not saying your hand is dirty, we're saying that it cannot remove the dead skin and deep seated dirt that's built up over the day. You need something rougher that can dislodge small dirt particles. The same way you wouldn't wash your plates with just your hands and say they're clean.

Please tell me you wouldn't do that.

Guest Lemons

We're not saying your hand is dirty, we're saying that it cannot remove the dead skin and deep seated dirt that's built up over the day. You need something rougher that can dislodge small dirt particles. The same way you wouldn't wash your plates with just your hands and say they're clean.

200538233-001.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=F5B5107058D53DF5A312A86F2A883768EB5F0DE335B3F35AE7CD86E0518E309C6529E79887609E4F

TBH

i only wash my face in the shower every morning. ive never exfoliated or moisturised or anything to my face and ive never had a problem with spots.

that is f*ck*ng grime mate washing with your hands hahaa some caveman ting

all crouching down letting your fingerprints exfoliate you, no lather until you scrub your pubes using your nails to dig your skin and dig your bum out ( i feel sick)

c/s smaddy rag is all i need, i like callin it flannel to boy off the family tho they hate that

i only wash my face in the shower every morning. ive never exfoliated or moisturised or anything to my face and ive never had a problem with spots.

Maybe you have scaly hands that buff away the dead skin.

No but really thats not nice, you should exfoliate the dead skin away... why wouldnt you want to?

Maybe you have scaly hands that buff away the dead skin.

No but really thats not nice, you should exfoliate the dead skin away... why wouldnt you want to?

haha very funny.

ive never really had a dead skin problem, your body naturally exfoliates most of the dead skin away anyway.

Ive always though exfoliating was a girls thing, all the adverts on tv for exfoliation is always a chick using some apricot face scrub or something.

Ive always though exfoliating was a girls thing, all the adverts on tv for exfoliation is always a chick using some apricot face scrub or something.

You should exfoliate all over your body and face, you'll be amazed at how much better your skin looks and feels.

If you dont wanna buy girly products then use exfolating gloves or a shower scrub.

Or... Sugar/salt and honey/oil if you wanna feel even better.

Is this a typo or are you saying you only wash your face and not the rest of your body?

Is this a typo or are you saying you only wash your face and not the rest of your body?

neither, youre just an idiot.

For someone with your views it's ironic the english language escapes you.

:arrow::arrow::arrow:

You should exfoliate all over your body and face, you'll be amazed at how much better your skin looks and feels.

If you dont wanna buy girly products then use exfolating gloves or a shower scrub.

Or... Sugar/salt and honey/oil if you wanna feel even better.

i dunno i might buy an exfoliating instrument and see how good it is.

cant see it making that much of a difference to be honest.

/

cant believe im getting rinsed on a forum full of gangsters for not exfoliating my face.

For someone with your views it's ironic the english language escapes you.

:arrow::arrow::arrow:

as in... that is the only time i wash my face (in the shower).