Have ur parents ever kicked you out?

MF Cunt

congrats on being back in the house. NEVER smoke weed again. you dont need it in your life. trust me

did your mum phone you?

nah my dad drove her there so that I could tell her

at the time he told me im not coming back with them and he was telling his sister if she had any respect for him that shed kick me out too (which she'd never do)

but then when it came to leaving, my mum was just crying so much tht in the end he was powerless and said "pack your bags"

jeez it came to that

• 8 months later...

you gotta be some disrespectful guy if you get chucked out your house imo

obviously there's certain times when it's not ur fault but moretime you can swallow ur pride

keep ur head down

Not even. I got kicked out for no real valid reason. And wasn't a pride ting at all.

lmao how did i miss this?

dunno if i shud smh or lol at throwing punches, and it being over weed. full rage attack fists flying at faces and everything

LOL @ "i wud come home and a few hundred worth of piff wud be gone and ther wud be little bits of bud and stalk floating around in the toilet."

ain't always a disrespect

sometimes it's certain heartless parents just wantin the space

mum's new boyfriend is a common one

i wish i had been kicked out at like 16 or 17, seems very advantageous for the people i know it's happened to.

white peoples pre-match talk >>

quote some more of your dads nuggets.

1 time b4 asking "do you fancy it" he spat on his two knuckles simultaneously and held his dukes up

"if i sed that to my old man he would have smashed the f*ck*ng granny out of me/ kicked me all over the gaff"

" you no good c*nt"

when ever i user moisturizer he says "what are u a f*ck*ng JESSE?" "U shirt-lifter"#

"for christmas all i got was an orange and a lump of coal"

when ever there is a freshie wit no tax disc he says "this c*nt thinks it is f*ck*ng Lagos"

and 1 tym me my dad and my brother was shopping, my bro picked up some wen sausage and sed it's "like a c*ck", and cos my brother is from brikky my dad picked up a black 1 and sed "there more like that around ure manor son"

there is bare sh*t, some that wnt sound funny written down, but is jokes if u were 2 hear som1 drop it

lmfao

DO you fancy a slice

looooooooooooooooooool

lmao

:rofl: