Have ur parents ever kicked you out?

MF Cunt

my mums in Dubai until Saturday

my dad aint told her yet

and my aunt reckons i shouldn't either because it will panic her

and yer technically my whip was my mums, and i didn't pay for sh*t

i reckon things might calm down when my mums back, even though i know shes gonna be pissed cus she takes the same stance as my dad when it comes to drugs

also i got about 800 quid in the bank so yer not really enough to start a new life...

no.

/

I remember my bredrin got kicked out once with no battery on his phone. Still dunno why but instead of coming to my house he got a travelcard and just rode the nightbusses all night till it was time for school. When he went home to change for school his mum apologised.

:lol::lol: :lol:

some different guy

no.

/

I remember my bredrin got kicked out once with no battery on his phone. Still dunno why but instead of coming to my house he got a travelcard and just rode the nightbusses all night till it was time for school. When he went home to change for school his mum apologised.

some different guy

lol this makes me think the fact that my dad knows deep down im safe at my aunts house then he thinking GOOD STAY THERE

maybe if i run away and dont tell anyone where i go then the worry for my safety will overcome his hatred

no.

/

some different guy

good way to clear your thoughts tbh, alot easier nowadays wit an oystercard aswell

i knew im not gonna do it again

doubt ill ever smoke weed ever again tbh

he wont even let me apologize man, hes had all weekend to calm down and he still dont want anything to do with me

when my aunt phones him he just hangs up whenever she mentions me, she asked him what she wants to do with me and getting to uni

he said he dont give a f*ck, and cancelled my credit cards

plus he took my car keys away

my Lil bro reckons hes so stubborn its beyond apologizing

Credit cards?

Car keys?

WTF is this how ur living life and u need to find even more euphoria in recreational drug use?

Ur dad is a badman and justified

Ungrateful c*nt

:angry:

sleeping on a nightbus is not one coz u dont fall asleep til about 4:30am and you get all the office cleaners taking up room squashing u this sh*t is giving me flashbacks which were locked in a secure place in my mind

ended up mixing with bare junkies who were actually good people just wrong choices in life

my mums in Dubai until Saturday

my dad aint told her yet

and my aunt reckons i shouldn't either because it will panic her

and yer technically my whip was my mums, and i didn't pay for sh*t

i reckon things might calm down when my mums back, even though i know shes gonna be pissed cus she takes the same stance as my dad when it comes to drugs

also i got about 800 quid in the bank so yer not really enough to start a new life...

just keep quiet until your mum phones you on saturday

tell her you're sorry and want to come back

be polite, don't give no lip, and they should let you back

Guest TimeBomb

f*ckin ell car and credit cards from parents, got it kushdi man.

Na not been kicked out but told to go, went, was actually something i needed and worked out alright.

nah most of my mums threats were empty e.g im sending you to ghana to go school if u keep gettin in trouble

and my older brothers been thru some sh*t so i think she wanted to shield me from the same sort of sh*t cos the guilt woulda ate her up if suttin happened to me

moretime i masked sh*t from her, she dont know any of the madness i used to get into

and yeah the OP is a spoilt prick

yer im hoping my mum will be savior

i dnt deny im spoilt tbh thts

why i understand why hes taken it all away

this could be a good thing, for making me grow up and appreciate things

if i weren't still studying, id of tried looking for a proper job and flat etc

need to get a job still, show that im trying to stand on my own two feet

yer defo got it too good

the credit cards are normally for emergencies or if i ask my parents before i buy suttin

but yer the whip and everything was bless from day

i just cant beleive the fuss thats been made over weed tbh

ive been smoking secretly for so long, i forgot what could happen if i got caught

Dad went IN with the punches, side of my cheek is still swollen

my uncle had to hold him back while i jumped in the whip

aint spoken to him since