Sign in to follow this  
Woodpecker

VIP2 Dating!

I think there are a lot of lonely singles on here and would like to get the ball rolling.So lads lets have a look at the lovely lady in question?cilla460.jpgOur first contender, a lonely sweetheart from South London, her name is Samiad!Samiad likes to eat Carribean food, she is against anal sex and enjoy's being angry!Welcome Samiad!grendel-beowulf.jpg

:lol:scrolling down slow>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Seeing the f*cked up image
spat out my vimto juice LOOOOOL
*wipes mouth & lappy screen*Thank God it wasn't a big sip

NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG

:D:lol::mj:waiting for the charliechalk one i know thats the main reason woodpecker wanted to make this thread

:D:lol::mj:waiting for the charliechalk one i know thats the main reason woodpecker wanted to make this thread
Swear to god you and me = same mind

Guest Intervention

Gonna be honest, didn't find either funnyAt least I know where that Horse thing is from now, though I never want to look upon it again.

Yeah but you think the same thoughts in a scouse accent :D

tbf its inevitable, woodpecker is most likely gathering material that applys to ur scally self as we speak.