Sign in to follow this  
LITTLE LISA

Embarrassing DJ/Listener Pics

ok kok back to the topic then........................... ok so pics basically yeah ok well ive added a new one on to the gallery of me jen n my other sister laura......has anyone got any embaressing photo's of :FLASHBACK DJ'S OR LISTENERS?????????

i got pics of sum 99.3 djs biggrin.gif
hehe send them to my msn nat??its jenjenmullin@hotmail.co.ukcheers hun :wink:

post em post em!!!!!!!!!!oh by da way nat them pics you sent me lmfao who was that bloke in the middle of me n you ? my face in that pic creased me up !!!!!can you send to my e.mail please babe? WHERE ARE THE DANNY BLAZE BIRTHDAY BASH PHOTO'S!!!!!!!! :twisted:

post em post em!!!!!!!!!!oh by da way nat them pics you sent me lmfao who was that bloke in the middle of me n you ? my face in that pic creased me up !!!!!can you send to my e.mail please babe? WHERE ARE THE DANNY BLAZE BIRTHDAY BASH PHOTO'S!!!!!!!! :twisted:
lisa u said u were sending me them and u didnt.. cow bag

well i thought as this is my topic i was going to post a pic up of me the mornig after the night out at 1921 and boy did i look rough but my pic is far to big to put up on here so here s the next worst photo me looking ill well i was ill lol melookingill.jpg

hehe send them to my msn nat??its jenjenmullin@hotmail.co.ukcheers hun :wink:
ill add u girl.... havent got em all scanned in yet... not sure who i got pics of, know i got hux, blazey, dannyc, t and sk, nikki s and nyke... cant think who elsea i got....i got sum visitor people.... like wesley jay, oggie!!!,lady jade, supplier...ill have to scan em in... god i got about 120 pics from dv8!!! (and scene)

oh my god lmfao i dont even remember that pic being taken i look like im screaming n trying to get away lol !!!!!!!!oh my days i must of been pure drunk i look mashed!!!!!!!!!!!!! he he biggrin.gif

singing my heart out looked like i was screaming my lungs out!!!!!! lmfao!!! i still dont remember that where was dan???? lmao!!!! i must of been on one of my little lisa walk abouts lmao biggrin.gif:D

well i thought as this is my topic i was going to post a pic up of me the mornig after the night out at 1921 and boy did i look rough but my pic is far to big to put up on here so here s the next worst photo me looking ill well i was ill lol melookingill.jpg
now that aint the pic i saw of you the morning after 1921 biggrin.gif mmmmm.... should i post it??? who thinks i should?? :D

now that aint the pic i saw of you the morning after 1921 biggrin.gif mmmmm.... should i post it??? who thinks i should?? :D
yeah go on dan it aint that bad i duuno what she is worried about

OMG where did u get that pic?? i feel so sorry for the guy who it actually is,, hehehehec'mon where's you real pic????