Ian Wright: flopping

Dejan Savicevic

Man chats pure sh*t, can't even ask a proper question. I see why BBC got rid of him from match of the day. He was on channel 5 just now with some chat show with a couple of broads and bashy. Arsenal legend but no1 should employ him ever again unless its for football.

Yow the guy used to be a hero but he's undoing it all. Who's your former hero and what are they doing now?

im an arsenal fan but obviously that show is pie. channel 5 have a responsibilty to broadcast a certain amount of airtime dedicated to news and that actually is part of the quota

so you have ian wright, melinda messenger and that 1 from all saints trying to discuss intellectual topics in a jovial way = fail

Guest WAVESURFER

Is this the show he's on with that bird off The Apprentice?

If so, c/s 100%

sh*t should have been canned after the first episode. Actually, f*ck that, BEFORE the first episode.

r u sure cos ian wright is one of my heros i dont want u tarnishing his name like that for no reason (have watched the show and its decent)

/

he was good on gladiators

/

he was good on that other game show

/

if that prick on ch4 who used to host firday night project with alan carr can host a show, ian wright can host a show

r u sure cos ian wright is one of my heros i dont want u tarnishing his name like that for no reason (have watched the show and its decent)

/

he was good on gladiators

/

he was good on that other game show

/

if that prick on ch4 who used to host firday night project with alan carr can host a show, ian wright can host a show