mephedrone on itv news

HangTheDJ

To be honest, all this is the governments fault. Its about time they admit that they have failed in trying to stop people taking drugs and having fun.

As soon as they ban Meph, another research chemical will just take its place, there is f*ck*ng loads of them and some of them are probably more dangerous than Mephedrone. If pure MDMA was always readilly availabe i bet nobody would even think about taking these daft research chemicals.

• Upvote 2

To be honest, all this is the governments fault. Its about time they admit that they have failed in trying to stop people taking drugs and having fun.

As soon as they ban Meph, another research chemical will just take its place, there is f*ck*ng loads of them and some of them are probably more dangerous than Mephedrone. If pure MDMA was always readilly availabe i bet nobody would even think about taking these daft research chemicals.

c/s you and pos'd

been saying this 4 the longest time "FREE THE MD"

i dunno about legalising mdma but there is a point that the illegality groups together drugs of all kinds and makes some of these people vunerable to going off and trying these shitty substitutes.

the reasoning behind weed and shrooms being decriminalised in holland is to keep the soft drugs away from the hard drugs. this is definately an issue cos some ppl are just weak minded and/or uneducated and because all these drugs are on the same level they dont feel any different about taking a harder drug which might not be the case if the soft and hard drugs wernt so easily associated.

• Upvote 1

I don't agree with the legalization of drugs tbh, 'llow making it easier to overdose and achieve all of these syndromes/etc - yes people can be educated, but an example would be if someone was in a depressive state, they want to harm themselves, like so many people do with alcohol.. as far as I'm aware you're more likely to harm yourself from a one off night of too much drugs than a one off night of too much drink

yeah ganja

but I think heroin clinics for addicts should open coz the way it is being treated now can not be cost effective through crime, prison sentaces, court cost, insurence cost for stolen goods in cars/yards, primeions (sp) going up, police time etc Can not sweep it under the carpet

don't you think they know that harm reduction is better then fear mongering

do you think they are actually looking out for normal people

bruv these laws benefit the government in many ways

1) Generates crime

2) Reason for police/tax to be spent on druuuuugs

3) Another thing that separates people i.e the anti drugs vs the drug takers

4) Helps population control because of noob deaths

5) Keeps up the price of drugs because they are making money from that also, not only in terms of economy but corruption

6) Makes sure that the NHS is the only legal drug dealer about

7) alcohol and tobacco industrys won't be threatened by safer recreational drugs

8) alcohol and tobacco are tools of population control and IF people are Taking safer drugs then less people are dying

9) it would give "developing" countries a chance to build their economy on drug export

and many more ways while they are just chilling smoking their opium and government weed

They fired prof Nutt when he said the truth about drugs, and a statement released by downing street when the news story had boiled over said that he wasn't keeping in line with public perception. The public perception which the government initially create. They said it right there for everyone to see, they don't CARE and they won't even bother with a good enough reason to fire a guy because they are trying to say DON'T f*ck WITH US

I think you understimated your last point.

The developing world, particularly in America would gain a SERIOUS advantage should drugs be decriminalised.

But overall I agree with you.

Keeping drugs illegal benefits only the outdated, power-tripping (AND VERY PARANOID right now) peopledem in Power.

The world bout to change mayne

trus