Why do Ghanians beg to be Jamaican?

D Block London

Ghanians, Pakistanis, Somalians, Arab's think they hood and what they got in common? all muslims too

Ghanains can't back the beef. the rindis are softer than baby sh*t. Arabs ans Somalis will ruck tho still.

tru somalians got nuttin to lose......literally

and no matte how skinny they are they'll fight all day. Nuff of them have been tortured and seen death so a scuff with a standard breh is a joke ting 4 dem.

Yeh but they always lose the fight what's the point in fighting if they just get knocked out all the time in a 1 on 1

Ghanians, Pakistanis, Somalians, Arab's think they hood and what they got in common? all muslims too

Ghanains can't back the beef. the rindis are softer than baby sh*t. Arabs ans Somalis will ruck tho still.

tru somalians got nuttin to lose......literally

and no matte how skinny they are they'll fight all day. Nuff of them have been tortured and seen death so a scuff with a standard breh is a joke ting 4 dem.

Yeh but they always lose the fight what's the point in fighting if they just get knocked out all the time in a 1 on 1

1 v 1 yh dey tend to calm the situation down but a gang of dem.......dey aint got sh*t to lose....(bare jack sparrows in der country!)

Pakistanis are p*ssy they get fuked in the ass by Tamil's and Indian's all the time

*walks in thread*

*sees its about Ghanaians & Jamaicans*

*reads abit further*

*& sees this gassed up breh is bad-mouthing Pakistanis*

*i have to back my country*

ARE YOU CRAZY CUZ!? ARE YOU LOOKING TO GET YOUR HEADTOP LIFT? US MAN OWN THE WORLDS MOST DEADLIEST NUCLEAR BOMBS!

Pakistanis are p*ssy they get fuked in the ass by Tamil's and Indian's all the time

*walks in thread*

*sees its about Ghanaians & Jamaicans*

*reads abit further*

*& sees this gassed up breh is bad-mouthing Pakistanis*

*i have to back my country*

ARE YOU CRAZY CUZ!? ARE YOU LOOKING TO GET YOUR HEADTOP LIFT? US MAN OWN THE WORLDS MOST DEADLIEST NUCLEAR BOMBS!

:huh:

this c*nt is actually un-bannable.

he must have had at least 30 accounts locked of by now....

some people just dont get the message.

it's beyond wierd

guy has multiple personalities and some serious mental issues

it doesn't have to be this way mate, you can get help you know

shotgun to your face will clear that right up imo