This Video is on point but i think certain people hate the truth

D Block London

Guest TimeBomb

does it also mention over million white european slaves were also taken?

It was never about race, the muslims were invading countries, trying to convert people, and taking non-believers as slaves. The muslim invaders were arab, berber (north african), moorish (southern spanish) black, asian, turkish etc etc

It was never about race, the muslims were invading countries, trying to convert people, and taking non-believers as slaves. The muslim invaders were arab, berber (north african), moorish (southern spanish) black, asian, turkish etc etc

lol Moorish now constitutes the people of Southern Spain?

And guys you dont need none of this hocus pocus religion in your life. It isn't real. You know it's not. It's a form of mind control that has been designed to gain a following/control the people. It's 2010...dont be such a f*ck*ng sap.

Guest TimeBomb

lol Moorish now constitutes the people of Southern Spain?

And guys you dont need none of this hocus pocus religion in your life. It isn't real. You know it's not. It's a form of mind control that has been designed to gain a following/control the people. It's 2010...dont be such a f*ck*ng sap.

yea the moors are muslims from morocco/algeria/southern spain. Theres still alot of moorish history and architecture in andalucia.

I mean if that's the case why are so many black youths in London converting to the slave masters religion?

following fashion.

the majority of converts to islam dont lead a religious lifestyle whatsoever.

true that, some only convert cos their bredrin have done so, otherwise when i ask some convert brothers if they wanna come to the mosque with me for friday prayers, they usually say "nah im busy" or make up some lame excuse like that

I mean if that's the case why are so many black youths in London converting to the slave masters religion?

following fashion.

true that, some only convert cos their bredrin have done so, otherwise when i ask some convert brothers if they wanna come to the mosque with me for friday prayers, they usually say "nah im busy" or make up some lame excuse like that

yeh most of these guys wouldnt last 5 minutes under shariah law.

the funniest are muslim mc's talking about shotting shanking etc. so lost.

following fashion.

yeh most of these guys wouldnt last 5 minutes under shariah law.

the funniest are muslim mc's talking about shotting shanking etc. so lost.

lol their the non-religious Muslims, im not really religious but at least i get off my lethargic arse & make an effort to go mosque every friday, thats maybe the only contribution i make towards Islam, oh & i fast every now & then during Ramadhan.

but most of these convert brothers lose interest in Islam after a month or so, even during Ramadhan they say their on fasting all 30 days, but on the 1st day i see them munching pork sausages on the sly, & i think to myself "why did you convert to Islam if you dont even follow the rules, are you just tryna give Islam a bad reputation?"