Digits u a cool brudda so are u TF

D Block London

But c'mon son i passed through North, East & Finchley Central N12, N3 & N2 the other day and i'm sorry but i see so much moisture u guys are insititing Finchley is not like it was in the past but i see 90% whites and jew residents, affluent, country setting and posh houses, quiet peaceful and very boring to be honest and it's Suburban not just cos it's nice but cos Finchley is atleast 8 Miles from West End so it's a Suburb in the technical sense too

So what am i missing here? cos u guys keep insiting it's changed

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mill hill is NW though dude.

Don't count that as NW at all it's North London just look at the map and u will see it is North

It's like me saying Wembley is Middlesex but in reality on the map Wembley is North West

Brixton is South West but on the map Brixton is no where near West London it's straight up South

but its part of Barnet council which is North LDN, but for some gassed reason Mill Hill's postal code is NW

lol its part of barnet council because its in the borough of barnet.

the same way colindale is wven though its NW9.

barnet borough has NW and N postcodes in.

Don't count that as NW at all it's North London just look at the map and u will see it is North

It's like me saying Wembley is Middlesex but in reality on the map Wembley is North West

Brixton is South West but on the map Brixton is no where near West London it's straight up South

fam middlesex doesnt exist anymore.

If it does then technically Acton is middlesex even though its obviously west

but its part of Barnet council which is North LDN, but for some gassed reason Mill Hill's postal code is NW

But look on the map and see where it is and it's straight North LOndon

Colindale borders North West areas like Kingsbury, Hendon etc

Mill Hill borders Finchley Central, Whetstone, Totteridge etc North London areas

by the way part of Colindale is also in Brent

fam middlesex doesnt exist anymore.

If it does then technically Acton is middlesex even though its obviously west

My point is Wembley has a HA Middlesex post code but like you said it's really North West

Just like Mill Hill has a North West post code but it's straight North London

But look on the map and see where it is and it's straight North LOndon

Colindale borders North West areas like Kingsbury, Hendon etc

Mill Hill borders Finchley Central, Whetstone, Totteridge etc North London areas

by the way part of Colindale is also in Brent

so hendon is NW but Mill Hill isnt? even they are both in barnet borough and more or less run paralell to the edgware road.

this is why its pointless talking about london in terms of north/northwest/east etc. coz in reallity its the boroughs and the local councils which matter