LOLOLOL

Mr Invincible 49

learnt that terminator fly kick

LMAO @ this guy. Probably the worst MC I have ever heard hands down. Man is on some type of substance isn't he?

negged

man came out of nowhere like a summon

lol at taking the roads for final fantasy

:rofl:

:lol: :lol:

lol @ wats going on

Much prefer kids to settle their differences using good old fashioned fighting then resort to knifes and guns.

/

The one that done the fly kick is defo gonna be a career criminal, you can tell its already too late for him even at that age.

I swear every school had a number of them youts that just do crazy sh*t now and again out of the blue, moretime it has nothing to do with them as well.

School days>>>>>>>>>>>>_________

nah i had that one time me and my mates were going to the park to play footy my mate kicked it the wrong direction and a group of kids picked it up, and started passing between them for jokes, me an my mates walkin up to them my mate tries to tackle and he gets done, and i say f*ck it and we try n tackle the ball, obviously it was all jokes cuz we were laughin, then one of my mates who was still in the car wen all this happened thought it was beef and he just ran so fast towards on of the kids with the ball and took him out with his legs.

then it was beef lol

it was like the video i remb seeing him, seeing his facial expression and then seeing him run up so fast and take him out i was like nooooooooooo but i didn't say anything probably because i was like LOL