got mugged

mathsboy

I have had people call me over before and ask for money but they got nothing like one breh in brixton asked me for money I told him I aint got no change, man asked if I had note, I said yeah and walked on.

Never had anyone come up to me ramdomly and demanded my good. I was with my friend once going radio and he was on the phone and some car drove past some wedge guy came out took his phone and walked back to he car and drove off bu I would call that a robbery. I dont even know what I would do if someone stoped and asked me to hand over my possesions

I have had people call me over before and ask for money but they got nothing like one breh in brixton asked me for money I told him I aint got no change, man asked if I had note, I said yeah and walked on.

Never had anyone come up to me ramdomly and demanded my good. I was with my friend once going radio and he was on the phone and some car drove past some wedge guy came out took his phone and walked back to he car and drove off bu I would call that a robbery. I dont even know what I would do if someone stoped and asked me to hand over my possesions

and what if he did try and do someting? u dont kno wat hes got on him