Dog Attack Killer of 16yo Jailed for Life

Sinister

_47487802_crisdian.jpg

London dog attack murderer jailed for life

A murderer has been jailed for life for using dangerous dogs as a weapon to bring down a boy, before stabbing him.

Chrisdian Johnson's dog Tyson and another animal were used in the attack on Oluwaseyi Ogunyemi, 16, in Larkhall Park, Stockwell, south London.

Police used dog DNA profiling to link the murder to the animals used in the attack in April 2009.

Johnson, 22, was found guilty of his murder at the Old Bailey on Thursday and will serve a minimum of 24 years.

Oluwaseyi and his friend Hurui Hiyabu, 17, were set upon by a large group of youths, the Old Bailey jury heard.

'Fearsome weapons'

Prosecutor Brian Altman QC told jurors the case was "unique" because the pets were used as weapons.

One witness described the attackers as "vicious" and said they were acting like a "pack of wild animals".

Johnson, of South Lambeth, south London, was also found guilty of the attempted murder of the 17-year-old - said to have been lucky to survive after he was stabbed nine times.

Judge Christopher Moss told him: "You used two fearsome weapons.

"The first was your pitbull-cross dog, which I have no doubt you had trained to attack and bring down your prey.

"The second was the knife with which you stabbed Seyi Ogunyemi to death."

The judge ordered Tyson to be forfeited to the police. The animal faces being put down.

Guest Intervention

saw yesterday someone try saying its f*ckery i said free clickerman and gunfingered

:rofl: :rofl:

it was even more funny when i thought gunfingered was a tag :lol: