Dog Attack Killer of 16yo Jailed for Life

Sinister

Rip to the guy that died, but the dog done well, it was trained well, if i had dogs i would want them to be the same, its not about having a p*ssy dog to run with man instead of chase them down.

Certain people in this thread are trying to go on like this is a first for dogs forgetting that police train dogs to run man down and f*ck them up.

Rip to the guy that died, but the dog done well, it was trained well, if i had dogs i would want them to be the same, its not about having a p*ssy dog to run with man instead of chase them down.

Certain people in this thread are trying to go on like this is a first for dogs forgetting that police train dogs to run man down and f*ck them up.

ppl arent saying dont have your dog trained to protect you if you are attacked or something along those lines, its more a point of ppl saying dont train your dog to attack and maul someone whos done nothing to you.

Bare gas!

but look how many dogs there are who r just normal its a very small percentage that maul children which were brought up as family pets.

thats like banning pubs coz of the few who die from liver diesease

but u can counter my claim and say its the same reason why guns r banned coz of the potential threat

when my step sister brings round her kids I try and keep them away from the dog as i see the dog gets jealous when u fuss over the babies and the kids want to grab the dog as it looks like a giant moving teddy bear

some pics

hug1.jpg

Howtohugababy2.jpg

Dog%20Hugs%20Baby.jpg

dog-hugs-baby4.jpg

dog-hugs-baby5.jpg

• Upvote 7

Whoever is saying its the owner not the dog is talking garbage.

If u feel that way then please explain these so-called family dogs that have mauled innocent children and in some cases killed babies?

If it was up to me dogs would be banned period

thats still down to the owner

just saying

different breeds require different things

ppl have dogs they just cant handle or just doesnt fit in with their lifestyle

• Upvote 1

Vile bastards!

Training a dog to do that in the first place. Then the poor dogs destroyed for only doing what it was taught to do, thinking hes doing the right thing! MAKES ME f*ck*ng MAD! These disgusting pricks can't bring up a dog, never mind a f*ck*ng baby.

You only have to look at someones dog to see how there child will be raised.

but look how many dogs there are who r just normal its a very small percentage that maul children which were brought up as family pets.

thats like banning pubs coz of the few who die from liver diesease

but u can counter my claim and say its the same reason why guns r banned coz of the potential threat

when my step sister brings round her kids I try and keep them away from the dog as i see the dog gets jealous when u fuss over the babies and the kids want to grab the dog as it looks like a giant moving teddy bear

some pics

hug1.jpg

Howtohugababy2.jpg

Dog%20Hugs%20Baby.jpg

dog-hugs-baby4.jpg

dog-hugs-baby5.jpg

Beautiful!!

C/S to death, love dogs and been brought up around them, my guard dog as a baby was a German Shepherd.

Its not the breed its the deed, any dog is capable of mauling a baby to dog infact small dog breeds have also been knowing to maul a young baby to death, but its not documented in the same way if its a Staff/Pit/Doberman or any other larger breed of dog. Its unfortunate that the kind of stereotypical WASTE d*ck that wants a staff only wants them to use as a status figure apposed to for the love of the breed.

Thing is Dogs/certain dogs do play fight but theres a difference with them playing naturally and enjoying their play apposed to being trained to fight for the pleasures of humans.

My Staff dogs play fight with my Dalmation and my Lab but, shes submissive to other dogs.