Somali pirates tell it like it is while high on whisky and Khat

streets.

lmfao

Eskay I meant you're lost because chastising someone for knowing something's bad and still doing it is a little hypocritical, given that weren't you the one addicted to sleeping tablets or painkillers or some sh*t?

So when you OD or sh*t hits the fan, and your child's not gonna have a dad without our taxpayers money treating you, some other prick is going to come in and say "well he knew the risks, let him rot".

Obviously not identical situations but the logic is the same.

How would forumers feel if it was their family members out there. Story seems to get over shadowed by stupid celeb story lines just because he can't keep his Dingaling in one place.

My grandparents aint really the yachting type but they do fly to Australia three times a year and stop in various countries - being kidnapped because your British and held for ransom is more likely than people seem to think.

Guest Intervention

I gotta say I would have no complaints about them (the somali's) being killed as a result of all this.

Whether or not they have been sailing in dangerous waters, once you put an assault rifle in the face of another human being, and threaten them with death unless they comply with your demands, your life is forfeit

The people should have had more sense, but you can't take the responsibility away from the people committing the crime.

They weren't forced to kidnap them. And once you do that you have to accept the consequences.

I gotta say I would have no complaints about them (the somali's) being killed as a result of all this.

Whether or not they have been sailing in dangerous waters, once you put an assault rifle in the face of another human being, and threaten them with death unless they comply with your demands, your life is forfeit

The people should have had more sense, but you can't take the responsibility away from the people committing the crime.

They weren't forced to kidnap them. And once you do that you have to accept the consequences.

You dont understand fully

Its their playground and they play the bully

/ Them pirates are jokers

How would forumers feel if it was their family members out there. Story seems to get over shadowed by stupid celeb story lines just because he can't keep his Dingaling in one place.

My grandparents aint really the yachting type but they do fly to Australia three times a year and stop in various countries - being kidnapped because your British and held for ransom is more likely than people seem to think.

if ur granparents get in a boat and start looking for cod against all warnings

or to save some f*ck*ng drowning horse

and they get caught by somali pirates then let them be caught and battered. cdnt give a sh*t

and my tax shoudlbt be used to save them. specially as 3/4 of scotland is on the dole anyway.

coming here with stupid talk as if the pirates went to get them in their backyard

Guest Tulse Hill

and they get caught by somali pirates then let them be caught and battered. cdnt give a sh*t

and my tax shoudlbt be used to save them. specially as 3/4 of scotland is on the dole anyway.

coming here with stupid talk as if the pirates went to get them in their backyard

No one really cares what you say tbh

No one really cares what you say tbh

u obviously care tho since youve been smelling my arse this evening