Somali pirates tell it like it is while high on whisky and Khat

streets.

THIS IS f*ck*ng DISGUSTING

BRITAIN MUST ACT

OUR BELOVED CITIZENS ARE BEING TREATED LIKE ANIMALS

MAKES ME SICK

f*ck*ng PIRATE CUNTS

MORE BLACK HEALTHY YOUNG PEOPLE HAVE DIED IN POLICE STATION CUSTODY IN THE ULTRA CIVILISED UK

THAN FRAIL WHITE PEOPLE IN A SCORCHING SOMALI DESERT SURROUNDED BY "SAVAGES"

if the kidnapped couple were black you would be saying how its a disgrace the government havent paid for their release and blame it on racism.

i dont think they were warned

i'm sure they were in non-pirate terrority and the pirates sailed over to them

They were warned.

If you are a UK couple that own a boat capable of sailing in international waters, I'm sure you keep up to date with the sailing news.

- Choppy waters in Atlantic

- Abramovic buys new yacht

- Map co-ordinates update

- SOMALI PIRATES TARGET SMALL BOATS. BEWARE OF SAILING ANYWHERE NEAR THAT REGION.

_46650791_som_piracy226x280.gif

Guest Esquilax

Even if they were pre warned, lol at saying 'they deserve everything they get' like they were provoking them or something

Trying to justify the actions of certain people by blaming the hostages. They shouldn't really be kidnapping people for profit anyway, should they?

Why in Gods name would you want to sail anywhere near such a dangerous area???? f*ck*ng idiots, hopefully people will learn from this.

Despite this, they don't deserve this f*ck*ng disgusting treatment buy a bunch of bastard pirates who choose to act like wild animals, they should all be drowned at sea, cunts.

Why in Gods name would you want to sail anywhere near such a dangerous area???? f*ck*ng idiots, hopefully people will learn from this.

Despite this, they don't deserve this f*ck*ng disgusting treatment buy a bunch of bastard pirates who choose to act like wild animals, they should all be drowned at sea, cunts.

disgusting treatment?

pirate food, herbal medicines comfy tent and the woman gets her own firearm

dno whats disgusting about that,

disgusting treatment?

pirate food, herbal medicines comfy tent and the woman gets her own firearm

dno whats disgusting about that,

Fair enough it could be worse, but i don't buy it that they are living the good life like has been made out