Dreadman Rings Off The Ting On Public Transport.

Hernandez Balcazar

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhqplg3KK4y11ax1z3

"A man has received a 9-year sentence for a brazen daylight shooting on a TTC bus, and the shocking images were all caught on surveillance cameras. On February 23, 2009, two men confronted a 17-year-old on a transit bus on Oakwood Avenue and opened fire. The bullet sent passengers scrambling as it ricocheted off the victim's hip and through an elderly woman's coat. The stark images on the security tape sealed the fate of the gunman, who pleaded guilty to attempted murder and weapons possession. "

Must Have Been Listening To

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uWsuA5LE2c

[Addi]"Buss My Gun Infront Di Media" [Addi]

Absolute prick, man deserves to get sent to the bin

^^^^^

example of someone chatting sh*t without knowing the facts......

the youth had stabbed the dread earlier on during the day....the dread went home to get his tings and went looking for the youths, saw them on the bus and the rest is history

they got what they deserved

live by the sword......you know the rest :arrow:

Guest Intervention

^^^^^

the youth had stabbed the dread earlier on during the day....the dread went home to get his tings and went looking for the youths, saw them on the bus and the rest is history

Trusay he still let off a gun on a crowded public bus

For this, there is no excuse.

[Nas] take heed never buss up at the crowd, catch him solo make the right man bleed [/Nas]

^ lol

are u white by any chance?

what r u insinuating, serious question?

/ i swear ur half white (big assumption)

My point is that he isn't lenging people on a bus for the fun of it, he obviously has a motive and alot of the time people will react not knowing the situation, usually white people.

/

nem reinforced my point

Guest Intervention

That yute [vybz] Tek gunshot [vybz]

Thats is f*cked to it it on a push...especially after it almost hit an old lady

/

My friend, is English your first language?

^^^^^

link?

My link

He's a prick cos he let off his gun on a crowded bus. The bullet deflected off mans hip and went through an old ladies jacket.

Nemesis, would ur attitude still be so breezy if the bullet ricochetted into a pram or into another persons head?

Radio, i never said he didn't have reason to do it but imagine if u urself or a sibling or a family member was on that bus. Would u be kool with the fact a man let off a strap and endangering ur lives just because he had reason to shoot someone else?

That is part of the problem with this generation, lack of empathy and responsibilty. That man deserves to be at her majestys leisure so he can kool off regardless of what happened to him before hand. The end

• Upvote 5

Guest Intervention

It's not about what if's though, nobody else got hurt, the bullet could have ricocheted and gone through 3 triplet babies, but it didn't, he hit the person he intened to hit, nothing more

^lol @ triplets

Course it is

You can't fire a gun on a packed bus, not really room for argument there

He doesnt have a dread to stand on

• Upvote 2