Dreadman Rings Off The Ting On Public Transport.

Hernandez Balcazar

^ lol

are u white by any chance?

what r u insinuating, serious question?

/ i swear ur half white (big assumption)

My point is that he isn't lenging people on a bus for the fun of it, he obviously has a motive and alot of the time people will react not knowing the situation, usually white people.

/

nem reinforced my point

:/

He's a prick cos he let off his gun on a crowded bus. The bullet deflected off mans hip and went through an old ladies jacket.

Nemesis, would ur attitude still be so breezy if the bullet ricochetted into a pram or into another persons head?

Radio, i never said he didn't have reason to do it but imagine if u urself or a sibling or a family member was on that bus. Would u be kool with the fact a man let off a strap and endangering ur lives just because he had reason to shoot someone else?

That is part of the problem with this generation, lack of empathy and responsibilty. That man deserves to be at her majestys leisure so he can kool off regardless of what happened to him before hand. The end

lets talk real life because its easy being calm and collected when youre thinking in hindsight or if it dont involve you...

lets say it was me and i was the one that got stabbed....from when man is stabbing me im taking it that hes trying to end my life no discussion...

i bump into the same man hours later......im still brewing from being stabbed and the way things are these days i know its still beef....i know hes got his tings on him ,so im pretty sure if he stabbed ne once hes going to stab me again, and there are two of them against me one

at this moment in time ill be honest and tell you that im not thinking about anyone else on the bus.....im thinking hes going to kill me so therefore ill have to take him out

i would rather do the 9 years than be lying stabbed up on the bus bleeding to death wishing i should have shot him

• Upvote 3

Guest Intervention

He didn't throw a wild punch though

He had a gun

A gun is created with the sole intent to kill

When you bring a gun out you do so accepting you may have to use it

When you fire a gun in a tightly packed public place you have you accept that there could be other causalities, not even through missing, but firing at someone at 2 feet away, the bullet will pass through them at hit whatever is behind them, he is fortunate it hit the guys solid hip bone and didn't go through is stomach

Whether you are angry or not has little to do with it as it was premeditated

I remember when this girl who was about 5 or 6 was killed by a stray bullet that someone had fired

People need to get out of this mentality of ITS OK to do that kind of thing

I dont know why people always have a mentality that they have to be on the side of the people that are clearly in the wrong

I get what nem is saying but you still do not do that.

He didn't throw a wild punch though

He had a gun

A gun is created with the sole intent to kill

When you bring a gun out you do so accepting you may have to use it

When you fire a gun in a tightly packed public place you have you accept that there could be other causalities, not even through missing, but firing at someone at 2 feet away, the bullet will pass through them at hit whatever is behind them, he is fortunate it hit the guys solid hip bone and didn't go through is stomach

Whether you are angry or not has little to do with it as it was premeditated

I remember when this girl who was about 5 or 6 was killed by a stray bullet that someone had fired

People need to get out of this mentality of ITS OK to do that kind of thing

I dont know why people always have a mentality that they have to be on the side of the people that are clearly in the wrong

I get what nem is saying but you still do not do that.

bruv dont get me wrong...im not saying he was right.......what i am saying is that i can fully understand why he did it, and i wont condemn like others......the way i see it if it were me i would take it that the man is gonna stab me again.......

are you really going to throw a punch at someone you know has a knife on him and had stabbed you earlier.....are you really going to throw a punch knowing at the very least youre going to have to fight two man?

Guest Intervention

Oh nah no, I was just saying people are acting like he was throwing reckless punches or something, when in reality Im sure people know when you pull a gun in a crowd you have about as much chance of hitting others as you do your target...

I understand why he rolled out with the ting

But you gotta accept others could be hitt when you do something like this, you've gotta accept your responsibility that bring upon yourself once you bring your gun out the house

Oh nah no, I was just saying people are acting like he was throwing reckless punches or something, when in reality Im sure people know when you pull a gun in a crowd you have about as much chance of hitting others as you do your target...

I understand why he rolled out with the ting

But you gotta accept others could be hitt when you do something like this, you've gotta accept your responsibility that bring upon yourself once you bring your gun out the house

well that depends on distance from target, size of crowd, open or closed enviroment

you do know he didnt hit anyone else right?

Guest Intervention

Yup

But by firing the gun on a crowded bus he endangered innocent lives.

He doesn't need to hit them, he put their lives at risk and that is enough.

He was lucky his poor aim didnt hit a bystander.

Guest Esquilax

Certain guys have been playing too much Modern Warfare to be honest, thinking you can just respawn after killcam.

These are human lives he's putting at risk here, any number of awful things could have happened. He could have easily pointed the gun at the breah and told him to get off the bus and then done his business there.

So for all the people defending him, what would you do if your mum was on that bus,or an elderly relative,or your little brother or sister, or your child, even if they didnt get hit would it be ok that they had to witness something like that and fear for their life?

Why didn't he just follow him when he got off the bus or something if he really had to retaliate, doing that infront of a bus full of people is totally selfish d*ckhead behaviour, he deserves to be sent down 2bh

• Upvote 1

you can see the real heads from people that love to pontificate in this thread....there is a difference between what you would do hypothetically and what happens when sh*t really goes down

NO ONE is defending what the dread done or is saying it is acceptable....what I am saying is that ANYONE who has been in a situation where things kick off and you might be trying to protect your life will understand when in a split second reasoning goes out the window and you just react...

and by the way anyone saying he should have pulled out his gun and told them to come off the bus is a joker.... you must really think man is going to put their hands up in the air and walk off the bus........... this aint hollywood

All I'm saying is It's not right what the dread did, I don't condone it & happy his doing time for it but I understand.

Ok you can argue & question alot of things before & during the incident i.e How did it get to this? Don't they know better? The dreads transport selection used to look for his stabbers/not following certain codes/rules & recklessly ringing the ting off on the bus/in public like he did but imo when its REALLY ON? I'm sorry but my survival instincts will kick in on some other level.

It's always so easy for everyone to sit behind their screens and judge on some moral high ground without an emotional attachment/going through that 'it's them or me' adrelaline running through your whole body.

Absolute prick, man deserves to get sent to the bin

^^^^^

example of someone chatting sh*t without knowing the facts......

the youth had stabbed the dread earlier on during the day....the dread went home to get his tings and went looking for the youths, saw them on the bus and the rest is history

they got what they deserved

live by the sword......you know the rest :arrow:

so what about the old woman who the bullet also hit? and the other innocent passengers who could have been affected?

ur the example of idiots who "know" the facts and STILL chat sh*t if you're trying to rationalise his letting off on a public bus

idiot

you can see the real heads from people that love to pontificate in this thread....there is a difference between what you would do hypothetically and what happens when sh*t really goes down

NO ONE is defending what the dread done or is saying it is acceptable....what I am saying is that ANYONE who has been in a situation where things kick off and you might be trying to protect your life will understand when in a split second reasoning goes out the window and you just react...

and by the way anyone saying he should have pulled out his gun and told them to come off the bus is a joker.... you must really think man is going to put their hands up in the air and walk off the bus........... this aint hollywood

this

lol@ the usual nobheads running in to CSI and explain 'road details'

as if anything mentioned there is actually that hard to think about what happened

Guest Tulse Hill

as if anything mentioned there is actually that hard to think about what happened

[Little Wayne] Yeur a Lewwwwwwwwwsurrr [Little Wayne]

this

wot do u mean usual nobheads i didnt run in and explain anything i cosigned something someone said.

will not take ur bait. have a good day

u cosigned his grisomness, as you usually do in threads like this.

stay in college. have a good day too

Guest Tulse Hill

thts cos what he said was real talk.

i dont go to college

good luck.

Dont bother with this guy P,

I've put a fork in his works already tonight and he's brewing, dont take the bait.