Fucking Cunts.

Guest Esquilax

This program was designed to be biased from the start

think of the target audience - old pensioners and other ignorant beyond middle aged folk

its not surprising that it was full of hypocrisy. The guy from CVG was just there to be abused although he held it up well.

Im not gonna lie, i wana draw my for my intervention and quicksope this bitch right in her head.

Shes moaning about that level on mw2, yet the game warns you twice about the violence so you dont have to play it.

And like the guy said, theres parental locks on the systems to prevent this content. If parents are going out to buy mw2 for their 13 year olds, when the game is clearly rated 18, then its their fault.

blaming games is the easy option, isit so hard to sit down with your kid and check out what they are doing on theirs games. I blame parents

C/S Revs.

They guy did really well to hold it up considering the audience probably don't even know anything about consoles and games.

Certificates and parental locks are there for a reason.

They're just looking for something to blame because they know they're sh*t parents who say YES to everything their kids ask for.

Cunts.

1:15 >> What a dumb thing to say. Guys reaction said it all really.

Ridiculous Topic of conversation for a show like that. What's the point in bringing in a Gameplayer and guy who works in the Gaming Industry to debate a non existant issue with 2 people who know f*ck all about Games - f*ck*ng Idiots.

Bringing the Bulger Kid story into it aswell when from my Knowledge I'm pretty sure them Killers were invoked by watching Childsplay 3 - Movie not Video Game.

Guest Esquilax

apparently she's done voice acting for a survival horror game as well

Yep she did, a fairly violent one at that.

Apparently the shows producers told the crowd to react strongly if they disagreed with anything "he" said.

Complete bullshit bias.