ANY GOONS GOING TO BARCA?

Doom

Sold out within 45 minutes.Your best bet is to go to the ground and wait for touts.
LOL, not gonna lie I don't even have 3 bills for this game. Was on hold for all 45 of these minutes before being told its sold out. Got 3 silver memberships so would have been like £20 a ticket in Family section. Because of uni I haven't been to one single game this season and the members day I was meant to go to even got cancelled

Got back from Brum yesterday to find my Barca tickets and the normal leaflet of do's and dont's..... Imagine that we said to the Barca fans on Wednesday that we'd set up a fan zone for them in, say, Canary Wharf.... The one they've done for us is 45 mins on the metro FFS. And they want us to get to the ground by 6pm.....for an 8.45pm kick off!!!! Are they sure! f*ck 'em. With 4,600+ supporters going I think we should take over the area around the ground and show them what real support is all about!!!!

• 3 weeks later...