"I play for Tottenham but I dont care about football"

TF S4DK

HARRY REDKNAPP has told Benoit Assou-Ekotto to shut it following his bust up with team-mate Vedran Corluka.

The Tottenham full-backs were involved in a shoving match during the 2-1 win at Stoke when Assou-Ekotto reacted angrily to Corluka's demand to stay on the halfway line as Spurs attacked from a corner.

Although the pair cooled their row quickly, Spurs boss Redknapp has let it be known he is far from happy with the flare up.

Redknapp said: "I said to Benoit 'you can't be doing that'. It was one of the things that happens in the heat of the moment. It shows they care and they want to win.

"I asked them what was going on. Charlie was upset that he didn't come back and do his job. Benoit had wandered off a bit.

"Benoit is one of the best full-backs in the division, but hardly speaks English. If you say something to him, he's hard work. He hasn't improved his English in the couple of years he's been here."

Assou-Ekotto was the only Spurs player who did not celebrate the vital away win with his team-mates, trudging off on his own while the rest went into a jubilant huddle.

And Redknapp added: "He probably thought we'd drawn. He wouldn't know we're playing Wednesday night against Fulham.

"He'll turn up Wednesday and play great, but he won't know who we're playing until someone tells him.

"That's how he is. He's unreal. He walks off and he's thinking about the music he's going to play when he puts his headphones on."

I know for a fact he doesn't have a clue or care 1 bit about football

sick guy

him putting on arsenal shirt after being knocked out by them in Carling cup>> didn't even know why spurs fans were booing him

one of them ghetto french yutes

This is why i fully respect BAE. Does not give a sh*t about anything lmao, not even harry!

He does not try to be a role model, he has no time for that sh*t, this is just like a normal 9-5 job for him :lol: Remember when at the start of the game everyone was holding hands with the little children, not benny lolol man just casually walked out with the kid following him.

This is why i fully respect BAE. Does not give a sh*t about anything lmao, not even harry!

He does not try to be a role model, he has no time for that sh*t, this is just like a normal 9-5 job for him :lol: Remember when at the start of the game everyone was holding hands with the little children, not benny lolol man just casually walked out with the kid following him.

lmao

lmao

lmao

:lol:

puttin a arsenal shirt on is goin to far and mugging you lot off tbh

Half of our team live with half of your team. They dont give a sh*t about rivalries. Times have changed.

No more Teddy giving the finger to the North Bank or Wright giving gestures to the Park Lane.

lmao

:lol: