"I love those Gigantic Tits"

Mr. Gayle

A HEATHROW security man was quizzed by police after ogling a girl colleague "naked" in a new anti-terror body scanner.

Jo Margetson, 29, reported John Laker, 25, after he took her picture with the X-ray gadget and made a lewd comment.

The pervy guard leered and told her: "I love those gigantic t**s."

She had entered the X-ray machine by mistake - and was horrified when Laker pressed a button to take a revealing photo.

Jo ... she was pictured 'naked'

Jo ... she was pictured 'naked'

Laker, who faces the sack, was the first airport worker to be caught abusing the controversial new devices.

They were brought in by the Government after the Christmas Day underpants bomber tried to blow up a flight to Detroit.

They produce full-body "nude" images of passengers to locate hidden weapons or explosives. This includes clear outlines of genitalia.

Opponents of the scanners, including anti-paedophile groups, have furiously condemned their use.

After Laker sneaked a look at her body and made the remark, horrified Jo told her bosses and police at the West London airport.

Both work for airport operator BAA. Last night Jo told The Sun at her home in Stanwell, Middlesex: "I can't bear to think about the body scanner thing.

Bad for image ... scanners are open to abuse say critics

Heathrow ... first to get scanners

"I'm totally traumatised. I've spoken to the police about it. I'm in too much of a state to go to work."

Laker was questioned by cops and on Monday was given a formal warning for harassment, which is one level below a caution.

Critics of the body scanners had warned of just such an abuse.

Barrister Alex Deane, director of Big Brother Watch, said: "When privacy-invading machines are installed at our airports, abuses like this are inevitable.

"We are disturbed to hear of this case, which will lead to greater calls for these scanners to be banned.

"For every official caught ogling like this, there are plenty more eyeing up law-abiding travellers. These expensive machines are totally disproportionate."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2904943/Airport-security-guard-John-Laker-ogled-woman-colleague-in-body-scanner.html#ixzz0j5wV3S9Q

Guest Sheikh

Not like she's even due any thing from her employers, so the guy will likely get the sack and end of story bar maybe some change from the Sun if possible. Look out for her in the Star possibly any time soon making change with said tits.