Would u fuck ur boys sister?

GrimmyGrimGrim

Im in this situation where it's a possibility... i dont even like him that much but he's in the circlewhat would you do i'd feel like a snake but it might be worth it
This is where it kinda came out that you were a girl, but I see now you were referring to the "friend"my mistake.

Im in this situation where it's a possibility... i dont even like him that much but he's in the circlewhat would you do i'd feel like a snake but it might be worth it
This is where it kinda came out that you were a girl, but I see now you were referring to the "friend"my mistake.
u do stuff like this alot. which is y u get in arguments.
Quotes of where she's done stuff like this before or its a ban tbh

People make mistakes, which is why i wrote my mistake.

Guest Intervention
Quotes of where she's done stuff like this before or its a ban tbh
i thought we were kool?
lol+Nah, it was unnecessary talking from her, again.

if you speak to the friend whos the brother first and if your safe with his fam & sis i dont see why this is a problem at all, thats my opinion.*cue the cussing at me suggesting that*better to do this than link her behind his back only for it to resurface when you least want it to could/will be dicey when you decide to break it off though

• Upvote 1