George Bush Shakes Hands WIth Haitians & Then Wipes His Hand On Bill Clinton's Shirt

DJ Stashman

im jus sayin wot could have happened.

im not lookin to get into a text war of rage with u pal.

so if i was in that situation and as you're much closer to the ground than me i wiped the 'dirt' off your headtop it would be a good explanation or reason for what

'could' have happened?

cos i doubt anyone is wondering why he needed to clean his hands its where he chose to clean it, if he is infact cleaning off his hands

LOLOLOLOL

For all his faults, you cant stunt - Bush is realer then most heads.

ps - I would have wiped my hands too. I do it all the time when I shake hands with sweaty/dirty palms.

SMFH. These people are surrounded by death and destruction, don't you think it insensitive to visibly act disgusted by them?

At this point the country was would've been rife with disease so it's almost a dead cert that the Presidents would've had their hands santised after shaking all hands with all those people. What he did was just unnecessary.

Also, sweaty hands is no excuse. Guy was the governor of Texas! You think he never shook a sweaty hand when campaigning then? Bet he didn't wipe it on the closest person though.