BREAKING NEWS: South Korean ship with 100 on board sinks after 'torpedo attack by North Korea'

streets.

ITS FAIR TO SAY THAT WW iii HAS STARTED TBH COS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD IN OUR OWBN BACKYARD

Russian bombers 'intercepted in British airspace'

London, England (CNN) -- Rare photos of Russian strategic bomber jets purportedly intercepted in British airspace show Moscow's war machine is becoming increasingly bold, analysts said Thursday as Russia denied any territorial violations.

Britain's Ministry of Defence released images it said were taken earlier this month of two Russian Tu-160 bombers -- known as Blackjacks by NATO forces -- as they entered UK airspace near the Outer Hebrides islands off Scotland's northwest coast.

This is not an unusual incident, and many people may be surprised to know that our crews have successfully scrambled to intercept Russian aircraft on more than 20 occasions since the start of 2009," Wing Cdr. Mark Gorringe, of the RAF's 111 Squadron, said in a statement.

With all these things going on recently, lol @ the US & Russia really reducing their warhead numbers.

have u seen some of the aircraft they got(USA)?

google the Lockheed Raptor JHEEZ.

f*ckED!

/

Still shook of China tbh, God knows what they got in their arsenal.

With all these things going on recently, lol @ the US & Russia really reducing their warhead numbers.

f*ckED!

/

Apart from the odd test, China don't go out of their way to display their strength in armament. Could surprise a few if sh*t was to go down.

f*ckED!

/

Apart from the odd test, China don't go out of their way to display their strength in armament. Could surprise a few if sh*t was to go down.

any idea of what theyve got?

USA, Europe are surprisingly open about it. Almost all of their stuff has detailed specs, pictures and video posted online on the manufacturrs website! Although they have banned all exports of the Raptor and only 190 were ever made and are exclusively in the USA. Although Europe has the Eurofighter which is their answer to the raptor anyway, and I'm sure I saw Russia has something similar too but f*ck knows what China has. I'd be interested to seee some of their sh*t. Apparently our knowledge of Russian weaponry/aircraft etc is around 10 years behind the level its actually at..

f*ckED!

/

any idea of what theyve got?

China is believed to have been conducting preliminary research on its fourth-generation fighter aircraft since the late 1990s. The fighter, codenamed by Western intelligence as J-XX or XXJ, was described as an advanced F-22-class twin-engine stealth fighter with extensive radar cross section (RCS) reduction features such as internal weapon bay. So far very little information regarding the project has been revealed, though it is understood that the two primary fighter aircraft design institutes of the China Aviation Industries Corporation (AVIC) – Shenyang Aircraft Design Institute (601 Institute) and Chengdu Aircraft Design Institute (611 Institute) – have both been working on their own designs to bid for the PLA’s contract.

the f-22 raptor is a madness

i remember having one of them flight simulator games years ago about it

just looked it up, each plane costs $339m. that's crazy when you think what the money could (should) have been spent on

init

they have pulled the funding now so no more are gonna be made and its been branded a failure in that respect. but also according to various sources it will be at the top of the technological pile for the next 10 years so in reality america wont need to invest in any new aircraft until then.

saying that though the chinese one is modeled on the f-22 and may even be an improvement on it, but that article i quoted from said it wont be ready til 2015.

I swear down I shivered when I read it's 'described as advanced F-22-class'.

From Guillermo Rigondeaux's post, it's clear not even western intelligence people know 100%. I got the impression it was just an educated guess on what China could have.