Cameron's washy stance on gay rights

RaiKkoNen

how important are gay rights to u? @opening poster

gay rights are fundamental human rights you know.

how important are human rights to you?

debateable imo

get me

how can people who lead a lifestyle that goes against the fundamental principals of humanity ask for human rights

Errr because they're human? :\

• Upvote 4

debateable imo

get me

how can people who lead a lifestyle that goes against the fundamental principals of humanity ask for human rights

this

..wait are vip2 members comparing gays to human beings

debateable imo

get me

this

Some gay was trying to tell me that being gay is inbuilt, something that you're born as. I was like, 'why would nature curb the natural desires that humans have to procreate?'. She was 'Population control', I was like 'we have death and diseases for that ;)'

• Upvote 1

debateable imo

get me

Errr because they're human? :\

faggot

chi chi man get burnt U SIMME

debateable imo

get me

this

Some gay was trying to tell me that being gay is inbuilt, something that you're born as. I was like, 'why would nature curb the natural desires that humans have to procreate?'. She was 'Population control', I was like 'we have death and diseases for that ;)'

u do know that there gay animals right? why would nature curb the natural desires thats animals have to procreate and how r black rights and gay rights not the same u hate someone cause the colour of the skin is as daft as hating someone cause they dip there penis in butt

. But whatever the case is, we know

that homosexuality is a fact that exists, and we must

understand it in its purest form: that is, a person should

have the freedom to use his body in whatever way he wants.

huey newton black panther founder

(no homo :rolleyes: )

SOMEONE RENAME THIS TO FAO SPECIAL K.

AND I THOUGHT THIS SAID "CAM'RON"

WOULD HAVE BEEN JOKE.

you crackhead , wheres your skull(sp?) gone i know what you did today - but what u gonna do when social services take ur kids away, u look bait on road with ur unwashed clothes and dirty nails - ur addicted ull do anything for point 5 on da scales --- sound familiar niggaaaa

debateable imo

get me

this

u do know that there gay animals right? why would nature curb the natural desires thats animals have to procreate and how r black rights and gay rights not the same u hate someone cause the colour of the skin is as daft as hating someone cause they dip there penis in butt

Boom bye bye

I ain't black but how the f*ck you gonna compare the colour of someones skin to a disgusting lifestyle choice

Batsman

debateable imo

get me

this

Boom bye bye

I ain't black but how the f*ck you gonna compare the colour of someones skin to a disgusting lifestyle choice

Batsman

post me a link where it says gays choose to be gay and r not born with it cause if there born with it then ur point is moot

and calling me bats for stating fact lol i wonder if the whites who helped the blacks in the civil rights movement were called blacks

you could go in circles about this all day but at the end of the day as long as there is religion (and to an extent belief in darwinism) in society, then the whole society cannot approve of free-to-be-gay behaviour. there will always be those against it, if the gays truely want freedom then they gotta somehow liberate mankind from religion and darwinism which is never gonna happen. so they shud just keep their sh*t behind closed doors before they get oppressed tbh.

debateable imo

get me

this

Boom bye bye

Batsman

post me a link where it says gays choose to be gay and r not born with it cause if there born with it then ur point is moot

and calling me bats for stating fact lol i wonder if the whites who helped the blacks in the civil rights movement were called blacks

why u stickin up 4 gays if ur not a batty boy den?

Guest Intervention

When it comes to the question of 'Why?'

Gays are no diff to murderers or peados

its nature vs nurture

im sure some guys are raised in a lax envoriment and for all intents and purposes encouraged to be gay

some guys are raised by fathers who hate gays so much, almost as a subconcious act of rebellion they become gay

some people are told its ok if thats what they want to be, so swing that way

it depends on the situation

Just like some people are raised in loving careing families, and somehow flip and cut off a girls head and keep it in their fridge - if everything was done to make sure they turned out right, does this mean they were ..born to kill?

Gays have been around since forever

Some become so because of outside influences, and some, probably are just going to be gay, same way some people are going to be cunts

Doesnt make it any more or less agreeable

• Upvote 1

Black Panthers didn't give a political sh*t about homosexuality, most blacks in California then hadn't as they were sincere about their own situation.

One thing I've noticd in this thread is that people seem to think that there is a fine line between homosexual and non-homosexual. Some research suggests sexuality occurs on a contiuum http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosexual-homosexual_continuum

As for preventing procreation; well, it obviously hasn't done that and doesn't stand a chance versus other human traits such as greed and violence which lead to starvation. Regardless, perfection in survival is not needed in evolution.

gay is just a sexual fetish like shittin on someones chest or lettin some 7 foot dominatrix crush ur gonads with her high heels.

dont give a f*ck what people do in their bedrooms but why do they have to go prancing about advertising it, u dont see people walking round with dried sh*t on their chest or riding the top deck in a gimp suit

• Upvote 5

debateable imo

get me

this

Boom bye bye

Batsman

why u stickin up 4 gays if ur not a batty boy den?

i swear ur retarded thats like saying y did whites stick up for blacks i aint sticking up for no one im jus pointing out the flaws in mans viewpoints

cussing people for something they were born with be it colour sexual preference or disabiltily is a disgrace in my book nothing more

if u man were white and born when slavery was around u would of banged out the blacks tell me u wouldn't