FAO THUNDERASSBUMBCLAP/JOE/MOJO

NeXHypE

well its just that the op dont seem like a male wrote it

/

u cant say u really know anyone cos b4 she wasnt on it, swear u thought they was all happy with the 'harem'

jus sayin

/

this ain a place u can really talk to much about ur life

• Upvote 1

you were being a stupid f*ck*ng prick me when i was here bouncing off the walls

lol at being a stupid f*ck*ng prick u. u were being a stupid f*ck*ng prick urself.

:lol:

and if this nex hype character knows u irl, obv knows u use the forum

this potentially means dem gyal could see what uve been sayin about them in l+l, dno if thats important to u

my first thought was that it was one of the 3 that wasnt on doin the polygamy ting no more

refuse to believe it cud be her, she did act weird but she wudnt do this to me.

whoever it is either goes to or knows somone who goes to the same college as the girl. that photo can only be got from the college network, she has no facebook/profilepic/hi5. obv the person has a different account on here and has clocked who i am from my posts. i fully regret posting things about my life on here, i came across as arrogant, set myself up for a fall and opened myself up to hate and jealousy. I think i will llow posting in future and probably llow this place in general, its been aggravating me more than entertaining me recently.

@ brisco it was bait that was ur angle tbh

gemma r u from south? is gemma ur name?

you were being a stupid f*ck*ng prick me when i was here bouncing off the walls

lol at being a stupid f*ck*ng prick u. u were being a stupid f*ck*ng prick urself.

:lol:

and if this nex hype character knows u irl, obv knows u use the forum

this potentially means dem gyal could see what uve been sayin about them in l+l, dno if thats important to u

my first thought was that it was one of the 3 that wasnt on doin the polygamy ting no more

refuse to believe it cud be her, she did act weird but she wudnt do this to me.

whoever it is either goes to or knows somone who goes to the same college as the girl. that photo can only be got from the college network, she has no facebook/profilepic/hi5. obv the person has a different account on here and has clocked who i am from my posts. i fully regret posting things about my life on here, i came across as arrogant, set myself up for a fall and opened myself up to hate and jealousy. I think i will llow posting in future and probably llow this place in general, its been aggravating me more than entertaining me recently.

@ brisco it was bait that was ur angle tbh

gemma r u from south? is gemma ur name?

loool topic inspired some deeper self-reflection

• Upvote 1

from when ur saying this girl is down with u having next girlfriends in this little fantasy hippy circle u've created for urself, u cant start jumping around acting surprised when she turns out to be like this, u need start questioning the rest of ur stable as well.

My advice: stop thinking these girls are 100 percent down 4 u and u only, cut them all off, wrap this little situation up, learn from it, take a deep breath, man up and move on

why wud i do this to myself?/ girl ive been close too for 6 yrs.

f*ck this, place is too f*ck*ng weird

@ thread starter, i will find you.

@ gemma at this moment in time i think u r the thread starter.

@ vip this is my last post.

edit: golds?

Famz do you realise next man are watching your movements and trying to link your links! thats some dodgy sh*t. truss u making a positive step getting out of this place.