FAO THUNDERASSBUMBCLAP/JOE/MOJO

NeXHypE

smfh

ur jumping on the wrong wave mate. this will not end well for u.

sum slander and a baited face certify nothing.

about fallback, dont try me this is not a joke thing, im gonna do someone something and u want to jump in the fire too?

this will not run.

fam im sayin holla at the dons thats not only know u but they know to come on HERE and violate u and ur girl or woteva.

dont direct nothing at me cos im not ur enemy in this but I WILL COME AND BUCK U. thats all im sayin.

Oh no.

think_of_the_children.jpg

• Upvote 4

smfh

ur jumping on the wrong wave mate. this will not end well for u.

sum slander and a baited face certify nothing.

about fallback, dont try me this is not a joke thing, im gonna do someone something and u want to jump in the fire too?

this will not run.

fam im sayin holla at the dons thats not only know u but they know to come on HERE and violate u and ur girl or woteva.

dont direct nothing at me cos im not ur enemy in this but I WILL COME AND BUCK U. thats all im sayin.

dont worry bout them i assure u they will be dealt with.

settle urself im not impressed with your movements in this. dont talk about come buck, u put urself in. i cud give a f*ck so be cool and watch u dont get dragged into to whats gonna happen here.

is thunder the dude that said that he had 3 girlfriends and they were all cool sharing him?

then when i implied that they're stupid hoes, he got REALLY UPSET AND PISSED?

i'm inclined to believe the OP that the chick is a junge, even though she looks quite nice and innocent to me

• Upvote 1

im not entertaining this bullshit.

all any1 needs to know is that a user on here knows of either me or jasmine and has a problem. they found sum crappy purple photo and made up sum bullshit to try and get to me. in the process they sullied the name of a respectable girl and must now face what i have in store for them.

ppl think they can jump on a forum and chat sh*t like it dont have implications in real life, buts its not that way, i can and will find the person responsible.

i know this must all be very entertaining for u lot but just llow it.

• Upvote 3