I swear down

Da Luv Doc

Justin Credible has turned fully evil.In the last year I have proved im the biggest player, user and a breh who can chat the most sh*t to bitches to sex them.I have decided that it is good for me to be the same and to show off to all the bitches below my levels who aired me who I may have loved that they are weak, both looks and personality than the bitches Im drawing.RegardsThe biggest gyallist of Chingford E4J Fuucking Credz!!!!!!Ashley CAsh MundoWhatever the fuuck you know me as :twisted:

You d*ckhead!!!On thursday, it will be the start of the Justin Credible Era mk2.I have been shocked into having no heart connection with my ex now and realise that bitches, ALL BITCHES LIE, so I will commence Justin Credible Era mk2 Da Crazy Luv Doc.My infamous "Justin" name will be heard on road as running through bare bitches.Justin Fuucking Credible

I am creating my narni duppying tally, where I fuuck bitches and kick, like Im a rugby ball getting booted out the stadium, never to be seen again!!!First off ima shave my beard and mustash (sp) to look like a young sweet boy and have my afro out more often.Only bitches I wont take the piss with are gurls I am safe with.

BLUDI have sexed three different chicks from Friday night, to Today. (The one from Friday I jammed with till Sunday)and I don't even HYPE.RELAX YOURSELF.Hyping you lash women is not cool. It's what you're supposed to do.ALSOWhere the f*ck do you get REAL condoms for FREE?Some chick gave me pure condoms she got from the walk in centre but they're f*cked.2vblqgm.jpgTHESE TINGS WILL MAKE YOUR PENIS DIE.FOR NO REASON.TRYNA TAKE MAN FOR A 80 YEAR OLD MAN.I WAS VERY PISSED TODAY.