I swear down

Da Luv Doc

• 8 months later...

awas listening to the radio before, the show was about players and playettes.They got people on the phone , some girl who said she was a stripper in sheffield , anyhow she she said she had 10 -15 guys on the go, she got them in sheffield , 2 in manc , a few in leeds , some in the midlands to.she was saying , she gets gifts from them, doesnt want anything to serious , just a bit of fun.sounds like some different kind of prostitute to me, 10 -15 is a bit to much.anothr guy rang up saying he was dealing with two girls who knew each other but didnt know about each other. he had girls in london, northampton and some other places. He said he would stop being a player when he was 25 but until then he just wants to have fun.so to the male players out there , how many girls have you got on the go ?

awas listening to the radio before, the show was about players and playettes.They got people on the phone , some girl who said she was a stripper in sheffield , anyhow she she said she had 10 -15 guys on the go, she got them in sheffield , 2 in manc , a few in leeds , some in the midlands to.she was saying , she gets gifts from them, doesnt want anything to serious , just a bit of fun.sounds like some different kind of prostitute to me, 10 -15 is a bit to much.anothr guy rang up saying he was dealing with two girls who knew each other but didnt know about each other. he had girls in london, northampton and some other places. He said he would stop being a player when he was 25 but until then he just wants to have fun.so to the male players out there , how many girls have you got on the go ?
Should have been a 'In realation to...' seperate topic still

you were listening to 1xtra innit hahaHold tite Ace and Viz. They wanted to call that girl (who was a stripper) a Hoe on air so badly. As soon as she got off the played "Thundercats, HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Then put on "I'm in love with a stripper".

Guest M12 Part 2
BLUDI have sexed three different chicks from Friday night, to Today. (The one from Friday I jammed with till Sunday)and I don't even HYPE.RELAX YOURSELF.Hyping you lash women is not cool. It's what you're supposed to do.ALSOWhere the f*ck do you get REAL condoms for FREE?Some chick gave me pure condoms she got from the walk in centre but they're f*cked.2vblqgm.jpgTHESE TINGS WILL MAKE YOUR PENIS DIE.FOR NO REASON.TRYNA TAKE MAN FOR A 80 YEAR OLD MAN.I WAS VERY PISSED TODAY.
argagrgagragagrCRLS knows about the yellow pasantes from clinic.come like having sex wearing an industrial grade rubber glove