Wrestlemania 26 thread

Lucarelli

dont even know who is involved Only event I make sure I watch is royal rumble did not even bother this yearonly watch it some mornings
WWE Title - Jericho (Champion) Vs EdgeWorld Title - Batista (Champion) Vs John CenaBrett Hart Vs Vince McMahon (No Holds Barred)Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker: Part II (If Taker Wins, He keeps his Undefeated Streak at wrestlemania and Shawn Michael retires)Money In The Bank Ladder Match - Jack Swagger Vs Christian Vs Kofi Kingston Vs Drew McCintyre Vs Kane Vs Shelton Benjamin Vs Matt Hardy Vs Dolf Ziggler Vs MVP Vs Evan Bourne (Probably will be the best match)CM Punk Vs Rey MysterioRandy Orton Vs Ted DiBiase Jr Vs Cody Rhodes Triple H Vs ShaemusUnified Tag Team Championship - Big Show & The Miz (Tag Team Champions) Vs R-Truth & John Morrison 10 Diva Tag Match - Mickie James, Kelly Kelly, Eve, Gail Kim & Beth Phoenix Vs Michelle McCool, Maryse, Layla, Alicia Fox & Vickie Guerrero (ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS)

Does anyone think HBK might actually lose to Undertaker and move over to TNA to join his clique mates. could be a big move for TNA if so. and it'd make HBK look good as he'd willingly lost to Undertaker at two consecutive wrestlemania's (i realise this is a long shot)

no way will he join tna anyways looking foward to a few matches and maybe some suprises hopefullyHD download next morning is me aswell

Other than Michael's Undertaker part 1, I can't remember nothing else at all from last year's Wrestlemania!No John Morrison in MIB match = FAIL. Seems like they feel Evan Bourne is a more suitable replacement while Morrison deals with the tag team title business./Haven't been watching a great deal of either TNA or WWE lately but from what I have seen TNA seems to be running ish at the moment. I know Stat will disagree with this though! :D

Other than Michael's Undertaker part 1, I can't remember nothing else at all from last year's Wrestlemania!No John Morrison in MIB match = FAIL. Seems like they feel Evan Bourne is a more suitable replacement while Morrison deals with the tag team title business./Haven't been watching a great deal of either TNA or WWE lately but from what I have seen TNA seems to be running ish at the moment. I know Stat will disagree with this though! :D
LOL yeah stat will not agree. WWE are to kiddy-ish now. /HBK will never EVER go TNA, he'll be a main guy in WWE.

Haven't been watching a great deal of either TNA or WWE lately but from what I have seen TNA seems to be running ish at the moment. I know Stat will disagree with this though! :D
Let's not even go there. Both companies are poo right now.They need Triple H to turn heel and cost Shawn the match and WM.

Haven't been watching a great deal of either TNA or WWE lately but from what I have seen TNA seems to be running ish at the moment. I know Stat will disagree with this though! :D
Let's not even go there. Both companies are poo right now.They need Triple H to turn heel and cost Shawn the match and WM.
this will happenthenTriple H, Orton & Batista Will join as some Evolution pt2 with Vince playing the Ric Flair role *minus the occasional wrestling*.... would be sick if this happened.

he never went wcw when the clique left.... no way will he go to tna
But the difference is, when his mates went of to WCW he was the top guy in the company.he isn't now. TNA is a lot better than WWE right now and thats not saying much coz TNA is quite poor aswell. if they could possibly sign HBK and start touring nationally they'll be number 1 by mid next year. (disclaimer)i'm more hoping than expecting this to happen

tna isnt better then wwe at all in nothing impact might be on par with raw most weeks but smackdown is the best show on tv and for pure wrestling superstars >

-- Line-up for Mania with a few thoughts:* Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker. Still no final word on whether this goes on last or whether they put John Cena vs. Batista on last. As noted a few days ago they'd actually discussed Bret Hart and Vince McMahon going on last. The one thing is, they like to end Mania on a happy note. If the plan is not for Cena to win the belt, then Batista retaining means unhappy ending. Whether Shawn wins or loses here, and the betting line seems to be that he'll lose and take at least the summer off and perhaps longer, his retirement or the breaking of Undertaker's streak isn't really a happy ending since both are babyfaces. I expect a lot of shenanigans surrounding Edge vs. Jericho so I doubt in the end that will have a happy ending. So really, the only one that you pretty much have to book a happy ending for is Bret vs. Vince. My gut says at the end of the day they'll put on Taker vs. Shawn last. It's no-DQ, no-countout so they have plenty of smoke and mirrors to make up for more physical limitations than they did last year. I would hate to be in their spot of having to top 2009, but that's where they are and good luck to them. * Bret vs. Vince in a streetfight. Vince has promised to screw Bret. I've been predicting the return of a Hebner since day one. Maybe not Earl, but I'm pretty sure Dave is available. The hotel is on lockdown, more so than any other year people can remember -- does that have something to do with this? I don't know, but people are speculating. Bret almost certainly wins clean in the middle with a sharpshooter. Will be interesting to see how they work it with neither guy able to take bumps and Bret having to protect his head. * Cena vs. Batista. One would think Cena wins but I say it's too early. Dave has been an awesome heel champ and hasn't even defended the belt yet. Seems too early, especially if this is the first match of a several-PPV feud. There is still plenty of time before the draft to get the belt off Dave, or just draft him to Raw. * Edge vs. Jericho. Should be a very good match. I'm predicting a win by Edge followed by Drew McIntyre cashing in his Money in the Bank briefcase and stealing the belt same night. That finish has been talked about so much I almost expect them to not do it even if it was the plan, but hopefully they can stop changing things just because geeks on the Internet write about it. * Money in the Bank with Drew, Christian, Matt Hardy, Kane, Dolph Ziggler, Shelton, MVP, Jack Swagger, Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston. With ten guys in there, could be a clusterf*ck. Also, with ten guys in there Drew can find a way to avoid working until the very end to ensure that he's "fresh" to cash it in later. They could also have Christian win and challenge "brother" Edge at some point before the Money in the Bank PPV. Should be a completely nutty match. * Orton vs. DiBiase vs. Rhodes. Still trying to figure out who could possibly care. * HHH vs. Sheamus. Sheamus should win. Doesn't mean he will. He's the young guy on the rise and needs this a hell of a lot more than Hunter does. Win or lose it will be interesting to see how Hunter works the match, whether he makes Sheamus look like a star or just another big goof. You'd think the latter wouldn't happen because they're good friends in real life, but hey, far stranger things have happened. * Punk vs. Rey where if Rey loses he has to join the straight edge society. No other stips, which would make one thing Rey is losing to further what is already a great program. I expect this to be a sleeper match on the show, especially if they are given a decent amount of time which, with four hours of PPV time, they should be. * Miz & Show vs. Truth & Morrison for the tag titles. I expect this to get like 6 minutes. Don't know why. It'll be there, it'll be fine and they'll move on. Unless, as talked about, they are given the slot as opener, in which case they'll want them to try to have a very good match and give them time to do it.* A Top 10 Diva match with Raw vs. Smackdown girls battling it out. This will not go long, but allows ten more people to get Mania payoffs. Despite her recent health issues, Mickie James will be working this match.-- According to news reports in the last few days, they're going to open the roof for Mania this afternoon. It's sunny and 75 here in Phoenix.http://www.f4wonline.com/content/view/12795/

I do wanna see if Taker vs Michaels II will top last yearEdge vs Jericho should be bigCM Punk vs Mysterio, the buildup for this has been pretty good and CM Punk is such a demented/egotistical heel I just want him to win and carry it on MITB should be big for a spotfest, this match is Shelton's time of the year to get a ''Holy sh*t" pop but unfortunately not win it, would love Christian to win thoughDon't care about the other matches, though I hope Killings/Morrison's match goes long cuz they're just too sick