Wrestlemania 26 thread

Lucarelli

The fact Taker/Michaels is closing the show I think that means Batista's retaining the title against Cena, which is sick cuz Batista is a badman right nowI'm expecting a big shock with Taker/Michaels aswell, I haven't 100% ruled out the possibility of Taker losing, despite reading all the plans Michaels has outside of wrestling after WM..could all be a massive swerve

The fact Taker/Michaels is closing the show I think that means Batista's retaining the title against Cena, which is sick cuz Batista is a badman right nowI'm expecting a big shock with Taker/Michaels aswell, I haven't 100% ruled out the possibility of Taker losing, despite reading all the plans Michaels has outside of wrestling after WM..could all be a massive swerve
First title defence for Batista, win and continue the feud with Cena winning the belt in the long run.No way is 'Taker losing. If that's main eventing they want to send the fans home on a WM happy note.Orton taking this, dude must be pissed! From main eventing last year to 2nd on the card.