Sign in to follow this  
VENOM

admin suck your mums

Venom is annoying but not a stupid f*cking prick

bait who has been complaining to mods tbh

if mods change they do, if not so be it

WHO SAID IM A stupid f*cking prick??

WHY U GETTIN ROWDY FOR d*ckHEAD, SWEAR BARE MAN ON EYA SED YOUR A FAGGOT, CHI CHI MAN GET BURNT FAM

IF I WAS A FAGGOT I WOULD FIND WHERE YOU LIVE AND RAPE YOUR DAD IN FRONT OF YOU TBH

WHY U GETTIN ROWDY FOR d*ckHEAD, SWEAR BARE MAN ON EYA SED YOUR A FAGGOT, CHI CHI MAN GET BURNT FAM

IF I WAS A FAGGOT I WOULD FIND WHERE YOU LIVE AND RAPE YOUR DAD IN FRONT OF YOU TBH

YO ID LIKE 2 SEE U TRY IT U FASSY ID SMASH YOUR SKINNY SELF 2 PIECES U LITTLE PRICK

YO ID LIKE 2 SEE U TRY IT U FASSY ID SMASH YOUR SKINNY SELF 2 PIECES U LITTLE PRICK

UR GONNA INVITE ME TO OXFORD STREET INNIT?

trolls_425.jpg

trolls_425.jpg

posd

this one

UR GONNA INVITE ME TO OXFORD STREET INNIT?

WOT IN LONDON AM FROM SHEFF U LITTLE d*ckHED, ALLOW CHATTIN 2 YOU NEWAY YOUR A BATTYMAN f*ck OFF

everyone who has changed their name is a stupid f*cking prick

everyone who posts in those shitty love and life threads gassing about chicks and experiences you know ur gassing about is a stupid f*cking prick

all those sports room neeks are trolls

HH/RNB room was killed by trolls

*shrugs*

everyone who has changed their name is a stupid f*cking prick

everyone who posts in those shitty love and life threads gassing about chicks and experiences you know ur gassing about is a stupid f*cking prick

all those sports room neeks are trolls

HH/RNB room was killed by trolls

*shrugs*

In Internet slang, a stupid f*cking prick is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]

tis you bro

no homo

sorry just feel gay talking to you