admin suck your mums

VENOM

In Internet slang, a stupid f*cking prick is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]

tis you bro

actually if thats the definition of a stupid f*cking prick then im glad im one tbh. and i fully don my stupid f*cking prick swag

cos i post truth..

safe for that.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

C/s we all know who the biggest stupid f*cking prick on here is (I'm talking physically too)

if anything I have tried 2 improve hiphop room

I know intervention/cipher (further emphasing venoms earlier point) has been snaking me out to mods

man has been sour since I made him look stupid in 1 thread

he's a neek tbh

lols @ how he decided 2 mock me in the other thread after carlos said "JAS>>>>>"

proves my point really

everyone who has changed their name is a stupid f*cking prick

everyone who posts in those shitty love and life threads gassing about chicks and experiences you know ur gassing about is a stupid f*cking prick

all those sports room neeks are trolls

HH/RNB room was killed by trolls

*shrugs*

In Internet slang, a stupid f*cking prick is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]

tis you bro

no homo

sorry just feel gay talking to you

if this is the case then brisco is a major stupid f*cking prick

guy is one of the classic trolls. the original guy under the bridge that them goats didnt wnat a part of drama with.

dunno why he cnt jus accept his role

:lol:

thing is.. you look like one sam. jus one with dreads.

but ur a deviant cretin

u win

everyone who posts in those shitty love and life threads gassing about chicks and experiences you know ur gassing about is a stupid f*cking prick

*shrugs*

tis you bro

no homo

jus cos ppl react to what i say dont mean i go out of my way to disrupt.

calm down with this vendetta u have against me.

mate, u know what you do

/

only one person on here i have a vendetta with and its not u

*shrugs*

tis you bro

no homo

anytime someone calls u out they must have some sort of vendetta against you :/ ?

yet you sh*t and stir in every thread thats not giving you some attention.

*shrugs*

tis you bro

no homo

mate, u know what you do

/

for someone who claims to make grands

that 50 pand hurt you proper hard innit?

/

venom is a batty bwoy

• Upvote 2

C/s we all know who the biggest stupid f*cking prick on here is (I'm talking physically too)

name names trollboy

Bruv dnt try and par me

u are a mug in life paid 50 4 a deet, that didn't even work

I wud punch u up if u ever chatted sh*t in life so dnt try and make a scapegoat out of me, cos u would nt do this in

life as you are a born victim. Alie the olders used to chief £2 from u in school daily 2 get 2 pieces of chicken and chips after school

MUG

• Upvote 2

*shrugs*

tis you bro

no homo

mate, u know what you do

/

for someone who claims to make grands

that 50 pand hurt you proper hard innit?

its the sheer principle

not the amount

name names trollboy

Bruv dnt try and par me

I wud punch u up if u ever chatted sh*t in life so dnt try and make a scapegoat out of me, cos u would nt do this in

life as you are a born victim. Alie the olders used to chief £2 from u in school daily 2 get 2 pieces of chicken and chips after school

MUG

lets make it happen if u really wanna talk that talk tbh pm me

name names trollboy

Bruv dnt try and par me

MUG

man sed in life

have do not

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS WHEN IT GETS INTERESTING

THE 'YE LETS DO THIS IRL PM ME BRAH' STAGE

o how ive been there. most of u are shook tho.

even though this cant be directed at me - this is exactly what im talking about.

please dont hurt me

wot i jus said is real talk. ive been in that posisition and the ones i have been in it with were shook/not on it or woteva

as u were.

if this is the case then why feel the need to write 'most of you' - i smell a stupid f*cking prick ( dont think ive ever used the word stupid f*cking prick this much in my life)