The home-made chants are a lot

Mr. Air Max 90

BAR090210FanofIndia3.jpg

After months of searching and sifting through thousands of entries, we've finally completed our search for the 'Barclays Fan of India', the most passionate Indian supporter of the Barclays Premier League.

Twenty four year-old Aby Baby Kuruvilla, a die-hard Arsenal supporter from Bangalore, has arrived in the UK for the trip of a lifetime this week to watch his beloved Gunners in action against Liverpool at the Emirates Stadium on Wednesday 10th February.

On being crowned ‘Barclays Fan of India’, Aby, said: “Winning the contest is a dream come true. It hasn’t even sunk in that I’ll be travelling to the Emirates Stadium - the home of the Gunners - to watch the team play ‘live’. I’ve always supported Arsenal and will continue doing so until the end of time. I haven’t missed a single game of the team on TV for years. Thirty eight games a season is just not enough!”

We'll be following Aby throughout his visit so watch this space for more exclusive pics and videos. See below for his unmissable winning video!!

They've that Elvis song they voted as a club anthem on their website :lol:

Still, I've been Emirates twice, Anfield and Stamford Bridge in the past couple of seasons (Highbury and OT years ago but don't remember the atmosphere). I've seen us beat Arsenal, lose 3-0, lose 5-0 to Pool and 4-0 to Chelsea in the LC. Arsenal both times were the loudest.

That could be because we beat them and riled them with Eduardo chants and this season they were getting their revenge though, mind.

Chelsea's atmosphere was disgraceful, especially for a 4-0 win. But it was a Carling Cup game so less regulars and we took 6k so dominated.

Guest Intervention

On a related note

What are some actual arsenal chants

Rarely heard any

I've been to Stamford Bridge, Anfield and Old Trafford (when Man Utd won the league last season) and they are just as quiet as the grove mate.

Why so defensive...

He wern't even sending just asking

Basically, was a genuine question

+

Lol at the bridge though, but then what can you expect from a club that was getting about 12k for home games a decade abd a bit ago

lol @ your away support being up there with the best. They are decent (all away supports are, apart from Chelsea), thats as far as it goes. If you had more songs than that greatest team in the world generic ballox, maybe, but you dont.

Rememeber the song sheets under the seats at Highbury? PMSL

TBH thats the biggest thing that baffles me about Arsenal's fans

for all the success you had in the 90's you only seemed to have that one song, and thats a song sung by how many other teams.

especially with the internet nowadays it aint hard to get songs out there to the masses and get em started up at games.

being loud and consistant doesn't make the away following one of the best its the range wittyness and size of the song book

tbh i no what ur sayin

we have attracted alot of divs over the 90s

who want to sing far the greatest team evvery 30 seconds

or start singin 'we pay ur benefits' to olympiakos fans in greece :/

or red action who do a march to the ground every home game nd sit in the road singin sit down if u hate tottenham

all im sayin is diluted amongst these jcls is proper arsenal

we have songs but u dnt here them att emirates

nd this year at the liikes of bham /man city/stoke/chelsea our away support has been quality

i dnt care what anyone says