Phone Tariffs

Seth Rollins

Phone wasn't insured, 'W' key on my Berry wasn't working properly, scroller locked and turned red, sent off for repairs and they sent me a fresh Bold (warranty).

Now, my contract is up with T-Mobile in a month. So, what do I do? I HATE my tariff. (Tariff: £250 worth of calls/texts/MMS) Berry features/e-mail/web and walk unlimited t-mob calls boost (with my discount coz I never took a phone) I pay £37.50.

I want to switch tariffs and maybe leave t-mob. What tariff is everyone on?

• 8 months later...

whatever u do dont go with 3

im on £11 a month, 750 mins, 100 tex sh*t phone

got the loyalty discount

phoned to get an upgrade, an they are sayin even if i take another sh*t phone min im payin is £18 a month for 900 mins

or a blackberry £25 a month, 500 mins

an on top of that ALL contracts are 24 months

i said no i will stick with what i got till i can afford to buy a new phone seperate from the contract

• 2 years later...

Was gonna get a o2 on and on sim only contract. £20 a month for unlimited mins and text. Not bothered by data. Only thing with chitter chatter is they are T-Mobile so I automatically dislike them. They have pissed me off on too many occasions.

Three networks been cool for me. 

Been with them for 7 years..

Yeah with contracts its striking that balance with a reasonable tariff and a premium phone. 

I think t-mobile and 02 only seem to have that balance cool at £36 ish quid.

Getting too old for this jumping on 'the next hype phone int he market  wave'getting excited to sign 24 months with any network.

I got a note  for free from samsung will just run with that till it collapses

Once my contract is up in march. I will just join giff gaff and get one of them sim only unlimited net & call deals and done.