Why would you tell a girl that her boyfriend is a nice guy?!

MetaFives

I was at a work function, talking to one guy about some girl from work who has a boyfriend. He said that he has spent a few weeks trying it, I was saying he should forget it but he thinks that he's got a chance, "I know it!", then he said "I met her boyfriend and after I told her that her boyfriend seems like a really nice guy".I could not believe it, has anyone ever honestly done that? He thought by saying that he would more of a chance.

Guest Intervention
So you would say that to a girl because you think that'll you have more of a chance?That's what I'm getting at here.
nah simp movementsif anything tell her 'you should leave that pussio and be my girlfriend'

I wouldn't be trying to theif a girl that's in a stable relationship in the first place.Guy doesn't sound like he has a chance anyway.
thisbut if you are gonna try it in this particular scenario, bad mouthing her man isn't good stratergy. End of the day if your gonna snake your way in you need to gain her trust. So when that moment comes where the cracks start to appear your words will hold weight. If you've always been that guy who she openly knows dislike her partner shes pretty much gonna dismiss your opinion straight away.although your friend sounds clueless and i doubting hes using a stratergy hes probably saying hes following his heart or some disney sh*t like that
  • Upvote 2

I was at a work function, talking to one guy about some girl from work who has a boyfriend. He said that he has spent a few weeks trying it, I was saying he should forget it but he thinks that he's got a chance, "I know it!", then he said "I met her boyfriend and after I told her that her boyfriend seems like a really nice guy".I could not believe it, has anyone ever honestly done that? He thought by saying that he would more of a chance.
So this woman has a man and your friend is still trying it? Guy's a clown. He needs to get women who are single. Would never lower myself like that.

from the venting thread:

If my friend left her boyfriend for me, I'd just look at her like :D . Them girls are unstable.
sums it upif she could leave her man for someone elseshe could do the same to meso wouldnt get into anything serious for herso wouldnt bother trying for weeks to snake my way in