Dumb sexual things your mates claimed to do in yr 7 or 8

RaiKkoNen

Off the cuff topic, just remembering stuff from like 8 years back, my mate was telling me about this girl he had 'sex' with...Told me he was about to get with this girl and she was so SEXY as soon as he took her clothes off, he started 'dripping cum' said he couldn't stop, he was cumming for like 20 minutes :D, said his boxers were 'soaked'. I also remember my other mate saying he went 8 rounds with one girl called Kimberly, 1 round for each letter in her name lmfao.Thinking back on it now I'm like 'ahhhhhhhhhh clueless'.Any tales?

On the bus back one girl was talkin bout she gave head for the first time and had everyone's attention and admiration. Her friend now must have been jealous and tried to steal the spot light by sayin she got bummed by her man. The whole bus started laughing at her and eventually she started crying, dumb bitch

Remember going to one BBQ on year8 and this black boy was in a room with one next ting. Came out the room stiinking of dutty p*ssy and had buss on his jumper. Everyone creasing at him and he tries say nah it's his buss. We was all like 'bruv that's worse, why is your buss round your neck and jumper?' He admits later on that day that he had been eating her out as suspected and she squirted.