Sign in to follow this  
NiNES.

How many packets of crisps...

LOL dont that get f*ckin boring after a few packets? are you that limited in variety of food in your house that u just smash crisps all day? i used to do this when i lived out for uni, eat loads of crisps in 1 day but it would get so f*ckin dull and sicken me.

i dunno. never tried eating just crisps all day

the task doesnt excite me...you know...the salt n all

i dont think i could do 24 though

LOL dont that get f*ckin boring after a few packets? are you that limited in variety of food in your house that u just smash crisps all day? i used to do this when i lived out for uni, eat loads of crisps in 1 day but it would get so f*ckin dull and sicken me.

snacks bruh

I reckon if i put it to the test i could easily eat one of those 24 packs, maybe even more, which is why i never have them in the house, wouldnt be able to resist temptation, crisps are my weakness

Rarely eat crisps these days (no protein in them), but I used to get the Frisps multi packs of 9 and would sometimes finish them in a day.

I know what you mean I am not addicted but I buy 24 pack of cheese and onion and the multi pack wotsits for work the following week on a friday by sunday afternoon they r gone along with the muller crunch corners

Polished off a big doritos bag in a couple days,

could eat of those in one day. In general tho i dont eat crisps alot

used to be on this mc coys thing, can go through about 4 packs before i get bored

don't really eat em any more tho

it's tortilla chips or nothing imo

go through a full bag of lightly salted doritos in one sitting and wake up with the shits the next morning ftw!

f*ck Dorito's. When they first came out I used to rape 5 packets of Chilli Heatwave a day. One time one of the tortillas managed to stab me in my gum and had to go hospital to get it removed.

Haven't touched them or any tortilla crisps since.

^LOL

lol @ having a torilla phobia

do you blackout at the sight of triangles?

gcse maths must of been painful

im all for snacks ye but i put as much variety in it as i can. all about eating small amounts of lots and lots of different things, develop your pallet.

im all for snacks ye but i put as much variety in it as i can. all about eating small amounts of lots and lots of different things, develop your pallet.

Ol' Waitrose shoppin' ass nigga!

lol how is it even remotely snobby, as long as you aint flat broke/a student you should be able to have a decent food selection to draw for when its time to snack!