Are you capable of cheating?

Ashman

Guest M12 Part 2
I can cheat, everyone can cheat, but I don't want to, that's the difference.
tbh this is my stance but its a wishy washy answer.just because you dont want to do something doesnt mean you wont sometimes.

I can cheat, everyone can cheat, but I don't want to, that's the difference.
tbh this is my stance but its a wishy washy answer.just because you dont want to do something doesnt mean you wont sometimes.
why would u do something that u dont want to do? if u cheat its cos u wanted to, maybe not all the time, but the moment u were cheating u wanted to do it. its not like u forget u have a girl/man. everyone who cheats makes a choice, no matter how 'caught in the moment' they are

Im pretty loyal person, to friends and my partner. So It's nothing something I've ever done & not something I would imagine i would want to do.
yet you and everyone else still remain capable adjective (with of) clever enough; likely to; able to;of cheating. FIN/

I disagree Vtec. - I'm just keeping it simple and to that facts.I know you didnt ask but indirectly you did because you felt to post about it so hope this makes it a lil more clear.Its as simple as I've been with my partner for over five years and never wanted to cheat on him, I also think about other people and how they feel quite alot so I can't imagine my self ever wanting to cheat on him - If the relationship gets that way then I'd prefer to split up that disrespect my self and him.

Don't think you know what capable means.The test of ability is whether you're able to resist temptation and not cheat and I don't think anyone can give a definitive answer except to say that they would do heir best and they're confident that that would be enough.

Guest Intervention
I disagree Vtec. - I'm just keeping it simple and to that facts.I know you didnt ask but indirectly you did because you felt to post about it so hope this makes it a lil more clear.Its as simple as I've been with my partner for over five years and never wanted to cheat on him, I also think about other people and how they feel quite alot so I can't imagine my self ever wanting to cheat on him - If the relationship gets that way then I'd prefer to split up that disrespect my self and him.
You love to talk for no reasonHe was being literalCAPABLEI am CAPABLE of rapeI could physically hold a girl down, and force her to have sex with meI am CAPABLE of doing thisI wouldn't do it. But I am still capable.

You love to talk for no reason
:!:

You love to talk for no reasonHe was being literalCAPABLEI am CAPABLE of rapeI could physically hold a girl down, and force her to have sex with meI am CAPABLE of doing thisI wouldn't do it. But I am still capable.
Im fully aware of what capable means thank you.Its a forum, a whole heap of you talk for no reason! But its cool ill take that one.

Guest Intervention
Im fully aware of what capable means thank you.Its a forum, a whole heap of you talk for no reason! But its cool ill take that one.
If you know what it means, then why did you disagree with the definition of capable that Vtec posted :/Thats why you talk for no reason