Are you capable of cheating?

Ashman

i can only hope ppl are being deliberately obtuse because its ashman,the question is basic enough its not like man is suggesting there is some malfunction were evrytime he goes to cheat he suddenly catches fire or gets struck by lightening ffsbut i cosign the outdated sentiment sean,i am from the old school some mite saybut i would not have a commited relationship with one of these animals in the first instance so the point becomes mute
Glad someone can give a serious response. I consider myself as being from the old school too. Probably explains their responses in comparison to yours.
Na u kno what I aint havin that. Ashmans question is not actually a question what so ever cause we can only answer based on past judgements when the present changes every second. When most people are in relationship it is not usually in their intentions to cheat. But in certain circumstances you can become capable of cheating. Some will cheat in those circumstances and some won't. Simple as that. What's so hard 2 understand?This isn't about tryin 2 make ashman look stupid its just common senseI could turn round now n say "ahh I'm a playa for life, aint no girl gonna tie me down" then meet a girl who changes my life n I remain faithful 2 forever.As I said its not about tryin 2 say everyones a dog or will be, its about knowin the fact u dnt kno what ur future holds n what u could end up doin n tbh I think that's what most people were gettin at. Ashman its got nuttin 2 do with who's old or new school ur backin social cause its in ur favour. Not everyone intentionally goes out and cheats. Doesn't mean it can't or won't happen. Real Talk
do u realise that applying this 'you never know wat the future holds' rationale means that noone could ever possibly answer any given question about there selves or any policies or values they may have etcfor instance could you kill a child for fun or just to impress yr work colleaugues, you mite say no but how dare you cos you dont know wat will happen in the futuredont be fooled by yr name,yr spamming without logicppl will answer the question based on there past situations wer perhaps they have already been presented with cheating scenarios but have declined etc by dint of this they are aware of ideas like will power and not relying on excuses and popularized disclaimers,which is wat ppl who cheat do,as they are cowards that want there cake ,they do not believe in supreme justice,they believe in hell onlythe majority of ppl saying they will cheat given the chance are probly one or 3 of these things1) in a relationship for the sake of it2) a natural snake3) hungry from not having mass appeal,so excited wen any offer arisesi know that if i am in a relationship then it will be for reasons including not wanting to cheat, and if i stopped finding my partner attractive she wud be gone almost instantaneously,even if she is 8 months pregnant.out the door.this is the correct protocol,and i know im capable of following protocolim also not the idiot in a relationship that will hire a very attractive secretary who is also my masseuse and drinking buddy my aspiration is to have a statue as a great leader of men,not to have a storyline drama lifestyle that makes me believe i am on par with a celebrity from eastenders,hollyoaks or chelsea fc, which is the mindstate of most pathetic current humansi can apply logic and protocol to any given situation,why do you think i win wars as a general in medieval battle recreations at the weekend?in closing for those who are watching the wording of the topic question extraordinarily closely,perhaps the question shud be are you capable of NOT cheating,to which i can resolutely say yes,and i will skin a man alive if he dares to question me
  • Upvote 4

do u realise that applying this 'you never know wat the future holds' rationale means that noone could ever possibly answer any given question about there selves or any policies or values they may have etcfor instance could you kill a child for fun or just to impress yr work colleaugues, you mite say no but how dare you cos you dont know wat will happen in the futuredont be fooled by yr name,yr spamming without logicppl will answer the question based on there past situations wer perhaps they have already been presented with cheating scenarios but have declined etc by dint of this they are aware of ideas like will power and not relying on excuses and popularized disclaimers,which is wat ppl who cheat do,as they are cowards that want there cake ,they do not believe in supreme justice,they believe in hell onlythe majority of ppl saying they will cheat given the chance are probly one or 3 of these things1) in a relationship for the sake of it2) a natural snake3) hungry from not having mass appeal,so excited wen any offer arisesi know that if i am in a relationship then it will be for reasons including not wanting to cheat, and if i stopped finding my partner attractive she wud be gone almost instantaneously,even if she is 8 months pregnant.out the door.this is the correct protocol,and i know im capable of following protocolim also not the idiot in a relationship that will hire a very attractive secretary who is also my masseuse and drinking buddy my aspiration is to have a statue as a great leader of men,not to have a storyline drama lifestyle that makes me believe i am on par with a celebrity from eastenders,hollyoaks or chelsea fc, which is the mindstate of most pathetic current humansi can apply logic and protocol to any given situation,why do you think i win wars as a general in medieval battle recreations at the weekend?in closing for those who are watching the wording of the topic question extraordinarily closely,perhaps the question shud be are you capable of NOT cheating,to which i can resolutely say yes,and i will skin a man alive if he dares to question meThis is getting long now so I will close it at this. Yes I am fully aware of what I am saying and what it implies and I still fully agree with it and what I said.I could potentially kill a baby for fun. It would be out of character and extremely unlikely but it could happen factYou do not kno your destiny. Fact, you could cheat on someone in the future. Fact. Tell me I'm lying or prove me wrong in what I say and I will take back everythin I said.There's judgin how u've been so far by past situations, fine but trying 2 judge ur future with past is pointless. It proves nothinLet's apply ur logic to my own life, I have been in a relationship and remained faithful and I have been in another relationship where I cheated. So what am I social? A faithful man or a cheater? Ur logic is flawedIts not my name got me hype ur gassed by ur own successes tbh n tryin 2 look down on everyone else because of it. Ur a human being like everyone else who makes mistakes.Social ur a gd poster why u comin with this stereotypical illogical female mentality theory?I believe ur intentions of not cheatin or wantin 2 cheat but I don't believe this will be a definate fact for ur future. If u want 2 try skin me for that then go ahead and try. Real Talk

you are being pedantic about the wording of the question,and the scope of capability,which granted is theoretically unlimited,but you would do well to speak for yourself when saying 'never say never'. for instance i am not insisting that you will always cheat,its not my call to speak for you,but ppl are going on like infidelity is an irresistable and inevitable chasm into which all must surely fall. perhaps for you,but its not in my makeup and never going to be,and that is my final answer,that is 100 % fact,this is wat me and ashman refer to wen we say we are from the old school.we watched our buddies die face down in the trenches of the first world war,we fought for an ideal,for honour,to protect the freedom to do good,unlike current soldiers stamping out babies and sipping starbucks in iraq who fight to protect the freedom to do evil lmao we are from different eras,we fight for a different cause,you cannot understand my war, and perhaps i cannot understand yours..but that is why i am not speaking on your behalf

i can only hope ppl are being deliberately obtuse because its ashman,the question is basic enough its not like man is suggesting there is some malfunction were evrytime he goes to cheat he suddenly catches fire or gets struck by lightening ffsbut i cosign the outdated sentiment sean,i am from the old school some mite saybut i would not have a commited relationship with one of these animals in the first instance so the point becomes mute
Glad someone can give a serious response. I consider myself as being from the old school too. Probably explains their responses in comparison to yours.
Na u kno what I aint havin that. Ashmans question is not actually a question what so ever cause we can only answer based on past judgements when the present changes every second. When most people are in relationship it is not usually in their intentions to cheat. But in certain circumstances you can become capable of cheating. Some will cheat in those circumstances and some won't. Simple as that. What's so hard 2 understand?This isn't about tryin 2 make ashman look stupid its just common senseI could turn round now n say "ahh I'm a playa for life, aint no girl gonna tie me down" then meet a girl who changes my life n I remain faithful 2 forever.As I said its not about tryin 2 say everyones a dog or will be, its about knowin the fact u dnt kno what ur future holds n what u could end up doin n tbh I think that's what most people were gettin at. Ashman its got nuttin 2 do with who's old or new school ur backin social cause its in ur favour. Not everyone intentionally goes out and cheats. Doesn't mean it can't or won't happen. Real Talk
No my friend. It is about knowing yourself and knowing your limits. Regardless of situations, it is our values that make us who we are. The question is valid and if you cannot answer it then you definitely do not know yourself and you definitely ain't sure enough of your capabilities because I know regardless of any situation, I wouldn't cheat.I'd end whatever I was in and the pursue it if it meant that much more to me.

I have cheated and will continue to do so while I have the opportunity. I'm 23 years young and living the dream, there's many years down the line to be settled down with a female and I don't want to be 40 with any regrets.
if ur main concern of regret is that u wouldn't have cheated enough times then ur bored of ur life already. Find a hobby or just end it all now, ur already taking up too much oxygen as it is.

do u realise that applying this 'you never know wat the future holds' rationale means that noone could ever possibly answer any given question about there selves or any policies or values they may have etcfor instance could you kill a child for fun or just to impress yr work colleaugues, you mite say no but how dare you cos you dont know wat will happen in the futuredont be fooled by yr name,yr spamming without logicppl will answer the question based on there past situations wer perhaps they have already been presented with cheating scenarios but have declined etc by dint of this they are aware of ideas like will power and not relying on excuses and popularized disclaimers,which is wat ppl who cheat do,as they are cowards that want there cake ,they do not believe in supreme justice,they believe in hell onlythe majority of ppl saying they will cheat given the chance are probly one or 3 of these things1) in a relationship for the sake of it2) a natural snake3) hungry from not having mass appeal,so excited wen any offer arisesi know that if i am in a relationship then it will be for reasons including not wanting to cheat, and if i stopped finding my partner attractive she wud be gone almost instantaneously,even if she is 8 months pregnant.out the door.this is the correct protocol,and i know im capable of following protocolim also not the idiot in a relationship that will hire a very attractive secretary who is also my masseuse and drinking buddy my aspiration is to have a statue as a great leader of men,not to have a storyline drama lifestyle that makes me believe i am on par with a celebrity from eastenders,hollyoaks or chelsea fc, which is the mindstate of most pathetic current humansi can apply logic and protocol to any given situation,why do you think i win wars as a general in medieval battle recreations at the weekend?in closing for those who are watching the wording of the topic question extraordinarily closely,perhaps the question shud be are you capable of NOT cheating,to which i can resolutely say yes,and i will skin a man alive if he dares to question me
well...that was extremly long windedand for the most part crap presented in a velvet box i especially like the part where u pass judgment on people who cheat as a whole, but stress the importance of individual differences as a reason why u yurself will never cheatits a beautiful thing wen u see sumon condem and then carry out the practice of generalising in the same argumentbut the thing that amused me the most is the way your entire argument is based on the incredibly naive assumption that everyone knows themselves completly and is incapable of finding themselves surprised as to what they actually would or wouldn't dobut tbh u can not be blamed for arriving at this conclusion u obviously dn't knw any betteryur post was funny though..so theres that

you are being pedantic about the wording of the question,and the scope of capability,which granted is theoretically unlimited,but you would do well to speak for yourself when saying 'never say never'. for instance i am not insisting that you will always cheat,its not my call to speak for you,but ppl are going on like infidelity is an irresistable and inevitable chasm into which all must surely fall. perhaps for you,but its not in my makeup and never going to be,and that is my final answer,that is 100 % fact,this is wat me and ashman refer to wen we say we are from the old school.we watched our buddies die face down in the trenches of the first world war,we fought for an ideal,for honour,to protect the freedom to do good,unlike current soldiers stamping out babies and sipping starbucks in iraq who fight to protect the freedom to do evil lmao we are from different eras,we fight for a different cause,you cannot understand my war, and perhaps i cannot understand yours..but that is why i am not speaking on your behalf
Co sign el kapitan and angelo lol I'm glad someone can see the blatent potholes in this guys explanation of who he thinks he is.This god like persona he is given himself has got him gassed beyond belief, 2 the point where he cannot seperate logic and illogic.And the worst thing is I think its his ego that's caused this.. Like he's so superior that he dnt need 2 talk with reason or sense. Like he can just ramble like he some super hero fightin the gd fightHow u gna say u cnt speak 4 me or say u dnt kno if I will always cheat n that u dnt kno me then judge me and say we are livin for 2 different causes like u kno my life. Ur post is an absolute mess, ur all over the shop, contradictions galore. Then u go off talkin somethin that has nothin 2 do with the subject are u capable of cheating. Which u just admitted u are so case closedAshman no point even sayin anythin 2 u cause u can blatently see the logic but refuse 2 accept it like ur in the matrix. Free ur mind. Ur trapped within ur own mental boundries of ignorenceU cnt speak on my behalf cause u dnt kno me, the same way u dnt kno ur own future life. Snmand neither of u answered my question so drop an answer. Brisco said it best.. Common sense isn't so common these days.I didn't even wanna come back 2 this but social and ashmans gas is intoxicating. Real Talk

we watched our buddies die face down in the trenches of the first world war,we fought for an ideal,for honour,to protect the freedom to do good,unlike current soldiers stamping out babies and sipping starbucks in iraq who fight to protect the freedom to do evil lmao we are from different eras,we fight for a different cause,you cannot understand my war,
LOLWTF

I could but won't. It's jut not the decent thing to do.If I wanted to then I'd end it first. Not out of guilt or anything but I don't see any point in a relationship like that.I'm sure she wouldn't. She's not the sort. Plus she invests too much time into me (driving 60 miles once a week to stay with me for three/four days) to risk ruining it.

but the thing that amused me the most is the way your entire argument is based on the incredibly naive assumption that everyone knows themselves completly and is incapable of finding themselves surprised as to what they actually would or wouldn't dobut tbh u can not be blamed for arriving at this conclusion u obviously dn't knw any better
not at alli am arguing that i know myself and that others have the right to know themselvesthe fact you ppl will deny me this basic human right perhaps in a bid to support yr own position on the subject is a sad compromise of yr humanityyou are a pre programmed fascist of the kind foretold in 1984 and minority reporti will sing a prayer for yr soul tonight

to write a book i would need a publishing deal,its a catch 22 because the book i write will be the next catch 22to write a blog im unsure atm due to fiscal uncertainty in the blogispherehowever to help with screenplays is fine,i am actually looking for basic ideas i can help mould into more solid stuff,more interested in working as part of a team in this respectfeel free to contact me via pm with any information etc

but the thing that amused me the most is the way your entire argument is based on the incredibly naive assumption that everyone knows themselves completly and is incapable of finding themselves surprised as to what they actually would or wouldn't dobut tbh u can not be blamed for arriving at this conclusion u obviously dn't knw any better
not at alli am arguing that i know myself and that others have the right to know themselvesthe fact you ppl will deny me this basic human right perhaps in a bid to support yr own position on the subject is a sad compromise of yr humanityyou are a pre programmed fascist of the kind foretold in 1984 and minority reporti will sing a prayer for yr soul tonight
U have dodged bullets like neo all through this thread but the debates done and everyone can see what they need 2 see for this discussion.No one said u should not kno yourself. I said u do not kno ur future. That is a fact. 2 deny this shows how little u kno about urselfbut I say carry on cause ur talk has actually easily lead someone astray from the basic prinicpals of life so more power 2 u.And yet u still have not answered my question social I ask u again 2 answer it. Real Talk

you're not arguing at allthe above is a perfect illustration of what u dothe part in red; u make a statement that is based on a misunderstanding of the other parties point of view then u ramble on about nothing trying to use humour to hide yur inabillity to convincingly argue yur pointyur a funny face off basicaly but i can't lie it works for u, so proceed

you're not arguing at allthe above is a perfect illustration of what u dothe part in red; u make a statement that is based on a misunderstanding of the other parties point of view then u ramble on about nothing trying to use humour to hide yur inabillity to convincingly argue yur pointyur a funny face off basicaly but i can't lie it works for u, so proceed
Kapitan, are we the only one's who can see this? Like seriously? Cause I'm startin 2 wonder. The way he's got brisco hooked, line n sinker I'm startin 2 think that people may actually think what he's sayin is right and logical. Real Talk

not like i even care about the topic im just riffing with you men as the hipsters used to saybut its sad but true that the only thing i could say to placate you men is ' i may cheat in the future'wen i know this is not the case,the lord is my shepherd i shall not want?you see gentlemanthe self is an infinite being that is was and always will befor instance at this moment i am enjoying a cup of teabut i always WILL be enjoying this cup of tea and i always WAS enjoying this cup of teasome things are constant,time is not always seen as linearbut you men wud seek to establish chaos as the only inevitable constant ...so that you are never surprised perhaps?you are nervousyou wud seek to compartmentalise my life into segments beyond my control yet in yr full control by assessing that evrything i believe will be eroded at the same rate of inevitability as the passage of time,wether or not there is any specific probability of this occuring. do i have to pretend you are right for the argument to end?you strike me as control freaks who are slaves to chaos.this is deadlyyou strike me as nihilistic again, you man are not arguing with me,you are merely using me as a vessel to aim arguments at an aspect of yourself to reinforce yr faith in an absence of faith,ultimately an absence of faith in yourselfsthis form of blockheaded egotism is viewed as negative,as you are saying one must only believe rigidly in absolutely nothingyou seek to master the invisible yet yearn to hoist a tangible trophy for yr troublesthis form of blockheaded egotism is sad to watch,but continue as you shall,its wat you do so well

• Upvote 4

i actually never even gave my opinion on the matteri merely just pointed out how flawed yur logic along with yur argument waslol u use such grand language to convey such simplistic views the fact that the irony of u who would claim that at the age of 20 plus has fully mastered himself and all he is capable of, calling me a control freakspeaks volumes in its self

LMAO how u gna make such a long post with literally no substance within it?? Social do you kno what faith is? Faith is 2 believe in something without needing proof or evidence of it 2 be factual. u cannot proove what u believe but u believe in it because u have faith in it, that's faith in a nutshellSo even 2 believe in something is 2 accept you have no proof of what ur saying is true but 2 kno ur faith is so strong enough that you believe in it.So u now come with ur faultless theory like ur beliefs are flawless and basically repeat the same error that u did before and make a complex post and expect people 2 not see the cracks in it because of the wording.Others may fall for it but I don't, because I believe enough in what I am saying 2 kno I am not saying nonsense.I am not lacking or searching for anything, I have my beliefs and I accept they could be wrong, but I have faith in what I believe 2 follow them and not need 2 force them on others.U on the other hand think what u believe must be right and try cover it up behind complex words and expect simple minds 2 be astounded by your speech. I am not fooled. Udnerstand this is not personal, I am not tryin 2 diss u. I am simply showin u the error in ur ways. No hard feelings Seein as u can type all that pointless talk u did u can answer my question social cause if u have as much faith as u do then u can judge me like u have judged everyone else. ANSWER MY QUESTION, or remaint silent. If u don't answer you have clearly lost this debate. Real Talk