Champions League Quarter Finals Week 1 / UEFA CUP

Guest Intervention

what u man saying for bets/accu'sgot inter/man u/arsenal on £25inter/manu £25not gonna bet on barca beating us
Man Utd @ 13/10Accrington @ 8/11AFC Wimbledon @ 4/5York @ 2/5Luton @ 4/11Rangers @ 2/5Sturm Graz @ 4/9£5 on that oneLyon @ 11/10Plymouth @ 13/10Watford @ 6/5Cardiff @ 19/20Stevenage @ 5/6Kidderminster @ 5/4Rushden @ 13/10£3 on that one *bit risky*Man Utd @ 13/10Lyon @ 11/10Accrington @ 8/11Luton @ 4/11Barcelona @ 6/5Inter Milan @ 2/5£5Club Brugge @ 2/5Anderlecht @ 6/5Teplice @ 21/20Inter Milan @ 2/5Barcelona @ 6/5Ried @ 1/2Rapid Vienna @ 2/5FC Wiener Neustadt @ 4/5£2

Lolwut?You know the dealturn off at the plug for a minuteturn back onif it still doesnt workcontinue raging
thats what i did, my sky+ features werent working so i turned it off at the wall and back on before i went outcame back and it just aint respondingtried again and still no availringing sky in a sec, if no luck pub is me

Training canceeled tonight and I weren't aware my ban starts tomorrow so happy days.
lolwhat did you do?
Came on as a sub 71st minute. Scored to make it 2-1 to us in the 72nd minute. Yellow card 74th minute. Second yellow 80th minute. They equalise in the 96th minute.Very emotional day. First was after I elbowed one guy and we had a little scuffle. 2nd was for saying to the ref "Why are you running away?"There's a lot more to it then that though.