Bare murderation, going on these days :(

2deal2

The sh*t I'm reading in the news is crazy - another kid gets stabbed today in Lewisham before lunch, last week there's the stabbing in Victoria station and also that kid dying in the park.

What the f*ck is going on?

What can possibly happen in high school that kids feel thet HAVE to carry knives?

Not only that, but these youths love scaring people and causing destruction around them. The incident in Victoria station was building up for weeks with regular scraps and stands getting wrecked :angry:

Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1261045/Victoria-tube-station-murder-Teenage-girls-face-quiz-stabbing-terrified-commuters.html -

article-1261045-08E26526000005DC-978_237x310.jpg

The worst school in the country?

Five years ago one of Henry Compton Secondary School's ex-pupils, Elliot White, then 24, was convicted of helping to kill banker John Monckton in his Chelsea house in front of his wife and daughter.

Three years ago, the school - which caters for 600 boys aged 11 to 16 - was in the news again when pupil Kodjo Yenga was stabbed to death by a gang in nearby Hammersmith.

Two youths were later convicted of his murder. In a subsequent anti-knife campaign, a coffin was brought in to assembly.

Results have improved since the 1990s when just 6 per cent of pupils secured the national standard of five A-C GCSEs. Recent results suggest the figure is 35 per cent.

But it remains a school parents are desperate to avoid.

Around half of pupils speak English as a second language. Refugees, gipsies, and children in care form a significant part of the intake.

was walkin down the road the other day, not even late, round 6 in the evening, all of a sudden some youts started havin some type of brawl, someone dashed a bottle

me an this other woman, started walkin back the way we came, then we had to start a light jog

all i was thinkin was, i dnt wanna get licked by a stray bullet

That Stamford Hill murder was mad. I was literally by the station about 10 minutes before it apparently took place.

RIP to both youts. Sad to know that they never got to make it out of their teens.

RIP GODWIN

A few people I know knew him. They are distraught

R.I.P Godiwn

Him and the 2 other boys went to my secondary school

I will never forget going into 6th form yesterday and walking in and seeing the lower 6th who were close to him just sitting in a circle no one saying anything couple tears in a few of their eyes

Put sh*t into perspective

As stupid as it sounds, even with all the news stories going about, some of these young people who carry Knives dont realise what damage a knife can do.

and in some sort of twisted way i have to agree slightly with , alot of it comes down to picking your friends wisely, you about situations all the time where a gang fight happens and its the good guy who aint really on it who takes the most damage, sort of like when a footballer goes into a 50/50 tackle half hearted, your gonna get hurt,

R.I.P hope others leatn from these tradegies but i doubt they will.

Yeah but people dont understand is that even when you want to leave the gang culture

It is not as easy as that

You can't just wake up one day and not carry a knife

Because the people you had beef with are still carrying 1 etc

Its a vicious cycle but i cant see it ending

But most of you who judge have never been involved which is not your fault and not a bad thing

But its easy to look down and criticize when you dont know what your talking about

• Upvote 3