Allergies ... What say you?

Eskay Jones

Tbh its just me with the 'weak genes', in the family the lactose intolerance thing isnt major and the eggs thing is more for the older people of the family (i have neither).

Im the one with everything else wrong with me, but some of the conditions have skipped many generations. My parents are both perfectly healthy, nothing at all wrong with them. My brother was also perfectly healthy.

It could be that my children carry some of my conditions or none at all. It could also be that a perfectly healthy woman can have a child with the same complications that didnt even run in her family.

The chance isn't even that much greater for me.

I get a weird itchy rash that looks like heat rash whenever i eat anything with praline in it, and i get mild hayfever if the pollen count is particularly high

My poor little girl though is lactose intolerant, has an allergy to wheat bread, rosemary and bonjela, and when she was in nappies there were loads of different types she was allergic to, and sometimes she has random allergic reactions to things that i have no idea of, just have to carry antihisthamine round with me all the time

Tomatoes

Nuts

Melon

Kiwi

Banana

Pear

Animal fur (before anyone mentions my dog shes hypoallergenic and has hair)

I also have some severe unknown allergies that affect my eyes.. :(

Theres a list of about 40 but i just wouldnt be able to eat anything so i chose not to follow a diet that cuts out all my allergies.

are these allergies?

or things u just dislike, cos this sounds like an awful lot

Tomatoes

Nuts

Melon

Kiwi

Banana

Pear

Animal fur (before anyone mentions my dog shes hypoallergenic and has hair)

I also have some severe unknown allergies that affect my eyes.. :(

Theres a list of about 40 but i just wouldnt be able to eat anything so i chose not to follow a diet that cuts out all my allergies.

are these allergies?

or things u just dislike, cos this sounds like an awful lot

Allergies, some much worse than others. I had to go and have an allergies test where they sort of prick your finger to test different foods, furs and stuff like tree pollen etc, i came out with a very long list.

broke people

bananas

pollen

think I'm lactose intolerant as well but i soldier it

the cheap linen they use in hotels always get spots on the side of the face i sleep on the next day

some tiny dot is that the 60% quota?

apparently most people have a degree of lactose intolerance, in fact, complete lactose tolerance is more of a "disorder" as it is very rare

dunno whether i'm lactose intolerant tbh, sometimes i can drink bare milk/have bare dairy with no ill effects or a can of nutrishment will have me on the toilet all day

Guest Triple XXX

im allergic to original source coconut shower gel i think every time i used it i used to itch like f*ck

thats about it tho i get a lil hay fever bt one or 2 peritins (sp)sort that out for the whole summer